TODAY I LEARNED (TIL) - thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
TIL Abraham Lincoln was the only president to have a patent: he invented a device to free steamboats that ran aground.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
TIL Thanos celebrated Christmas in comics with Gamora.

*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--2Qo9wrj2--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/psij7jofdtibljosa6yg.jpg

rish1

Cyborg Agent
til this is a pretty convincing fake page for android tutorial , that adapts to the google search query to gain clicks

Nexus 1000 Unlock Bootloader Tutorial
SameSung Galaxy S6 Unlock Bootloader Tutorial

*www .unlock-bootloader.info/mp3-0/"insert your model here"-5770.html

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
TIL after the Permian-Triassic mass extinction, the ecosystems and foodchains collapsed. It took 30 million years after that for new ones to be established.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
TIL Abraham Lincoln's son fell in the gap between a train and the platform and John Wilkes Booth's brother, Edwin Booth rescued him. (John Wilkes Booth later assassinated Abraham Lincoln)

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
TIL an Attosecond is one quintillionth (10 -18 ) of a second, and Flash could perceive events even less than that of Attosecond.

NSFW - F! word
*archive.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1372/46/1372464443592.png

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
If Flash were to be in some Hollywood movie I could have known about him and probably would be a fan of him. But all they created were Superman, Batman, Spiderman... and now Antman.
Why not Flash!?

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
If Flash were to be in some Hollywood movie I could have known about him and probably would be a fan of him. But all they created were Superman, Batman, Spiderman... and now Antman.
Why not Flash!?

coz the time needed to make the movie would be too much for him. :p

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Why not Flash!?
IMO Superman/Batman/Spiderman are somewhat A-list superheroes on comics. They have their own shows/movies and well recognized by the people. So the moneymakers focused only on them. After the burst of Superhero movies in Hollywood, everyone wants to do a superhero flick/produce in some way to gain publicity & fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom