TODAY I LEARNED (TIL) - thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
TIL DreamWorks studio is mainly owned Reliance Entertainment (50%)
DreamWorks completes deal with Reliance ADA | Reuters

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Whoa! I hope that doesn't affect any of the Dreamwork's work. Creative companies tend to innovate less if influenced by bigger powers. :(

Anyway, so
TIL that there is an Android Giveaway site too, than only normal giveaway and games giveaway: Android Giveaway of the Day !

amjath

Human Spambot
TIL that instead of doing right click and save images you can drag and drop into a folder to save them

Shah

Cyborg Agent
TIL that instead of doing right click and save images you can drag and drop into a folder to save them

You can even drag and drop text between text documents or other controls instead of Copy-Paste/Cut-Paste.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Flashplayer remebers all the Websites you watched a flashvideo in Flash player setting->Storage->local storage Settings by Site

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
TIL that FK mobile app sucks. It showed out of stock for Redmi 1S whereas I was able to add it to cart using UC 10 secs later.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
TIL that FK mobile app sucks. It showed out of stock for Redmi 1S whereas I was able to add it to cart using UC 10 secs later.

I was able to add Redmi 1S in my cart. But so was my friend who wanted to buy it. So now I can help someone to buy a Redmi 1S. Contact me on PM/IRC if you want help. Or I will cancel the order. (It will cancel on its own if I don't purchase by 6 PM anyway).

IRC: freenode Web IRC (qwebirc)

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
I was able to add Redmi 1S in my cart. But so was my friend who wanted to buy it. So now I can help someone to buy a Redmi 1S. Contact me on PM/IRC if you want help. Or I will cancel the order. (It will cancel on its own if I don't purchase by 6 PM anyway).

IRC: freenode Web IRC (qwebirc)

it wont disappear from cart. you can place the order tomorrow too. but the chances of getting the order cancelled increases as time passes.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
TIL the deadliest sniper from WW2 with 542 confirmed kills didn't use a telescopic sight.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
TIL Swedish millionaire Johan Eliasch purchased 400,000 acres of the Amazon Rainforest from a logging company for $14,000,000 for the sole purpose of its preservation.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
TIL that Haryana's 2nd official language was Tamil till 2010. Chosen only to troll and piss off Punjab. :lol:

Punjabi edges out Tamil in Haryana | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
TIL that ebay.in doesnt let sellers choose their preffered delivery service and they dont give a damn for products lost in transit. the seller has to bear the damages of the products lost in transit.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
TIL that the spoons that we have in my apartment are from the company canteen, courtesy of my roommates. :facepalm: :D

*culturemass.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Art-of-Thief-CVR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom