TODAY I LEARNED (TIL) - thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
If Flash were to be in some Hollywood movie I could have known about him and probably would be a fan of him. But all they created were Superman, Batman, Spiderman... and now Antman.
Why not Flash!?

Watch The Flash (TV Series 2014? ) - IMDb instead :wink:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
TIL this wall near the Union Carbide plant at Bhopal
*i.imgur.com/twczd1o.jpg
src [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION]

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ :O Wow!

Nice find! I hope this is featured in the upcoming movie about Bhopal Tragedy.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
TIL bunch of phrases that are uniquely used on in India. One or two are archaic british phrases, but most are our innovations.
high command, revert, intimate, do the needful, near and dear, good name, passing out (of college/school), order for, I have a doubt, prepone, gymming, hill station, into (for multiplication), mother promise, paining, eve teasing, timepass, tight slap, flat (for apartment), acting pricey, pin drop silence and charge sheet.

TIL Some people are m************. F***face took my stuff saying that he really needed it and now it seems like he has no intention of returning it. Really pissed off now. :evil:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
TIL bunch of phrases that are uniquely used on in India. One or two are archaic british phrases, but most are our innovations.
high command, revert, intimate, do the needful, near and dear, good name, passing out (of college/school), order for, I have a doubt, prepone, gymming, hill station, into (for multiplication), mother promise, paining, eve teasing, timepass, tight slap, flat (for apartment), acting pricey, pin drop silence and charge sheet.

these are archaic? i ahd no idea. :O

TIL.

- - - Updated - - -

TIL Some people are m************. F***face took my stuff saying that he really needed it and now it seems like he has no intention of returning it. Really pissed off now. :evil:

tell him shamelessly about it.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
"Give someone a program, and you frustrate them for a day,*
teach someone to program, and you frustrate them for a lifetime."

Hence TIL I am becoming a real culprit. :(

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
TIL A Verizon developer outsourced his work to china,so that he can browse Reddit and watch cat videos all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom