TODAY I LEARNED (TIL) - thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hrishi

TIL that operation director in my project gets 14000 USD as salary.

Per Month.
in US an average .NET lead developer on contract basis gets paid between 90-120k USD per year.
A .NET architect gets paid around 160-200k USD per year.
Project Managers gets paid 150-180k USD at least per year that too with benefits and if its a core technical manager add 15-20k atleast on top of it with added benefits.
I am talking about big firms though.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
TIL the definition of bandwidth : The width, usually measured in hertz, of a frequency band.
bandwidth - Wiktionary

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
TIL that if i tap the android version line in the settings multiple times, it'll show an animation of the android version, JB for me.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed

From an answer from Quora:
Twitter was originally focused on using SMS as a transport. SMS has a 160 character limit. Adding the 140 max for a tweet plus 15 characters for a username and 2 characters for a command plus delimiter, you get 157. That takes up almost the entire SMS payload.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
TIL that not only non waterproof Nokia phones survive a dip in water(milk actually) but moto phones too survive(moto e) :p

beingGamer

In the zone
TIL that we should go to gym whenever we can, otherwise if you get bored for 1-2 days and dont go for it, later when you get ill, the gap to join again increases.. :(

aaruni

The Linux Guy
TIL that we should go to gym whenever we can, otherwise if you get bored for 1-2 days and dont go for it, later when you get ill, the gap to join again increases.. :(

maybe offtopic, but you guys think gym is good? what you do at gym that cannot be accomplished at home ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom