TODAY I LEARNED (TIL) - thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Lamborghini Murcielago LP 640 Roadster..

*iletaitunepub.fr/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/bruce_wayne-car-dark-knight-rises-nyc.jpg

that's Roadster from Batman Begins, DK has just LP640, not the roadster version. Diff is closed top in DK.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
that's Roadster from Batman Begins, DK has just LP640, not the roadster version. Diff is closed top in DK.
What's "diff"... Please don't use SMS language...
For those who got confused by this post, let me quote:

" The Lamborghini is the luxury automobile used by Bruce Wayne inChristopher Nolan's Batman film trilogy. He drives a model Murciélago (which means "bat" in Spanish) roadster in Batman Begins, a model Murciélago LP 640 in The Dark Knight, and a model Aventador LP 700-4 in The Dark Knight Rises."

Source: Bruce Wayne's Lamborghini - Batman Wiki

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
TIL In the early 1990’s, Michael Jackson tried to buy Marvel Comics just so that he could play Spider Man in his own produced movie..

:blink:

ashs1

Padawan
^whoa !! Thats new... i am glad he didn't do it.. :D

TIL that Despite my phone's warranty being over, its replaced motherboard still has a 3 month warranty.( All replaced parts of Xperia Smartphones will have an extended 3 moths warranty ). w00t w00t

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
TIL that the blue radiation around the nuclear reactor core is due to Cherenkov radiation.
Cherenkov radiation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also I learned that passenger commercial planes have supercharged turbofan engines.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
TIL the name of the Iron Maiden's mascot is "Eddie".

*images.gibson.com/Lifestyle/English/AllAccess/2010/News/Iron-Maiden-Replica.jpg

R2K

In the Zone
TIL that SONY sold its PC division SONY VAIO to some Japanese company. So no more SONY VAIO laptops.
Now it will be known as just VAIO and only be available in Japan

I always wanted to own a Sony vaio. I decided to go for dell laptop last time only because SONY Vaio was way out of my price Range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom