TODAY I LEARNED (TIL) - thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

beingGamer

In the zone
maybe offtopic, but you guys think gym is good? what you do at gym that cannot be accomplished at home ?

many other like leg press.. you must not be having that one at your home right.
and the environment is also important, i have dumbbells at home but i feel better at gym because you get help from trainers and etc. get some ideas how to do some exercises properly.

Just a joke--
also you can see some hoties doing exercises on the mat ;]

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
many other like leg press.. you must not be having that one at your home right.
and the environment is also important, i have dumbbells at home but i feel better at gym because you get help from trainers and etc. get some ideas how to do some exercises properly.

Just a joke--
also you can see some hoties doing exercises on the mat ;]
I go toy office gym.

Much hotties.
Such t*tties.
Waow. ;):p

beingGamer

In the zone
i remember a day, about 7-8 months ago, a very fair girl used to come to gym. She used to wear very short- shorts. One day she layed down on the mat againt a mirror and stretched both of her legs in air horizontally.. Every single guy was like :O!!!

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
i remember a day, about 7-8 months ago, a very fair girl used to come to gym. She used to wear very short- shorts. One day she layed down on the mat againt a mirror and stretched both of her legs in air horizontally.. Every single guy was like :O!!!

sheesh... she had an "attractive" build?

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
TIL that matchin Aspect Ratio with that of yoru Monitor's aspect ratio have a dramatic effect in increasing the FPS of the game. Even more than changing resolution, Multisampling or VSync! Thanks Race Driver Grid.

TIL if you hover over tabs in Opera Next, you get the live preview of that site in a modal.

OT: Professional code doesn't exist. There's good code or bad code. What you mean might be professional style, which is getting the architecture right.
(read: there's bad professional code)

beingGamer

In the zone
TIL if you hover over tabs in Opera Next, you get the live preview of that site in a modal.

OT: Professional code doesn't exist. There's good code or bad code. What you mean might be professional style, which is getting the architecture right.
(read: there's bad professional code)

yea, maybe my words went wrong, but you got it correctly.
Handling a 3rd project which had a messed up coding..
current is the 1st by a person who has 2 years more exp(more CTC of curse) than me, now its given to me to fix it :[

TIL that you should be careful while you have lifted the weights..
(background - was doing decline close grip and used my neck as support to get in a comfortable position. Now i have frozen neck..)

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
There is going to be 3 Parts movie (trilogy) which is Harry potter franchise but different story (spinoff).
Hollywood people will milk the cow, as long it is alive.

- - - Updated - - -

TIL Er Wang Dong Cave, a cave in China with its own weather system!!

First-Ever Images of Er Wang Dong Cave, A Cave With Its Own Weather System | Weather Underground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom