Timtara is a fraud company

Timtara.com is fraud or not??

• Total voters

helloansuman

Broken In
I have spend Rs.1600/- for a I-ball speaker. They are not shipping my product for more than 1 month.

Can digit supporter tell me how to get my money back. Please help.

OP
H

helloansuman

Broken In
Thank god I get back my money after 30 days. I have given a consumer case upon them. That's why they have refunded my money. Don't buy anything from them.

mohantynb

Right off the assembly line
Order #10277060
Order Date: 24-06-2012
Recipient: NARASINGH MOHANTY

This order is marked as Awaiting Shipment

Contains the Following Items:
1 x Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3100 Wi-Fi, 3G, 16GB
This Order has not been despatched even after more than 2 months have passed.They responded against my complaint twice.on 1st August and 13th AUgust that the product would be despatched.but till this date it hasnt been shipped.There is no contact nos for the senior officers and the customer cARE IS A STONE WALL -all that they will say is that we can only forward your complaint and we dont have contact No.They Principal Company "INFOSECURE CONSULTANTS PVT LTD" and there principal officer Arindam Bose has cleverly cut off all avenues of direct contact.This Company may Vanish any day with huge amount of money that they have collected from simple comsumers who felt since DATAQUEST AND OTHERs are saying so much good about the company,it must be dependable.Nobody is looking into the miriads of complaints floating about in the INTERNET against Timtara.Timtara may be a fast rising company but its completely a fraud as to completing the contract that it is going into with online customers.

Hrishi

TimTara has a very poor reputation when it comes to efficiency in product delivery and customer satisfaction.
An official action , needs to be taken against these companies.

I think someone should lodge a complain against them in consumer court filing a huge penalty on them.

I came across several reviews ,and in fact all of the reviews were negative for this website.
Just like Tikona wireless. :(

Davidboon

In the zone
still waiting for my refund from 5 months . If you are not getting your refunds or products delivered from timtara , i would suggest you to join consumerdesk.in on facebook : *www.facebook.com/groups/consumersdesk/ . They have helped a lot of people to get their money back .

OP
H

helloansuman

Broken In
As I have posted in my 1st post, they have returned my money with in 20 days. I have lodged a consumer case against them in Consumer Online Resource & Empowerment Centre and mailed the case no. to them. They will contact you from their side...

Don't ever purchase any goods from them even if they are giving it free.

Flash

Lost in speed
Such a shame on Timtara.

Maybe Someone who is well-versed on online shopping (definitely not me) have to create a thread, to warn the readers about the companies like this!

Renny

Padawan
still waiting for my refund from 5 months . If you are not getting your refunds or products delivered from timtara , i would suggest you to join consumerdesk.in on facebook : *www.facebook.com/groups/consumersdesk/ . They have helped a lot of people to get their money back .

Sad to hear that, escalate the issue and threaten legal action. That's the only way to deal with these cheats.

Flash

Lost in speed
If these companies are cheating, why they're still SELLING?
Why no MEDIA covers these scams to create awareness among ppl?

ziaur2k

Right off the assembly line
Yes , I agree , we all get helpful by this post . Similarly my Rs.2700 has been locked up in Snapdeal.com - Online Shopping India with Best Deals on Products, Retail, Travel & Services , I agree that there should be huge penalty for their irregularity.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
A lesson for all of us: ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT GOLD

A suggestion: Whenever you come across such lesser known websites, before doing a transaction with them, kindly check out reviews about the site's service and reputation, probable sites would be sites like Consumer reviews on Movies, Cars, Bikes, Mobile Phones, Music, Books, Airlines, Restaurants, Hotels & more - MouthShut.com, though there will be some negative review for most online shopping portals, but the overall ratings and a few reviews would help you decide.

Top Bottom