This site has been blocked as per instructions from Department of Telecom (DOT)

Tech&ME

Banned
^^
True same here!! Every website is working fine. Photon+ rocks!! :))

These desi babu's don't even know how to use a "Cam-pu-tar"

And trying to do things which are out of there way!! See how pathetic Govt. Websites are!!

gameranand

Living to Play
I can open every website mentioned. No problems whatsoever. But one thing for sure if MediaFire gets blocked then I am dooooomeeed. :(:(

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
Give me some tricks guys :( i am using ultrasurf or Free Proxy to browse but unable to download....how do i do that??

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^oh man I was gonna watch Singham, it was next on my list :(
is there any link to an official story on why this was done at all, or is this the "Internet compliance laws" for ISPs kicking in late?

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Here u go details of the B*ll SH*T i wonder for how long they will block & they think that blocking file sharing will stop piracy LOL
Files Sharing Sites Blocked In India Because Reliance BIG Pictures Got A Court Order - MediaNama

Guys Boycott Singham

R2K

In the Zone
Does this mean that the whole bunch of file sharing websites are blocked just to stop one new movie from being pirated. Is this News even valid?...:x:x
I can't believe the pathetic situation of Internet sector in a country like India which is considered as one of the largest IT development hub of the world ...This is ridiculous to say the least:x:x

BTW, what is this Singham thing, another Hindi Movie:?:

yeah....i didn't even know abt of this movie until I read abt it here 5 minutes ago:grin:

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Does this mean that the whole bunch of file sharing websites are blocked just to stop one new movie from being pirated. Is this News even valid?...:x:x
I can't believe the pathetic situation of Internet sector in a country like India which is considered as one of the largest IT development hub of the world ...This is ridiculous to say the least:x:x

yeah....i didn't even know abt of this movie until I read abt it here 5 minutes ago:grin:

Looks like the newest marketing ploy. :))

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Re: India starts blocking file storage websites in a move against piracy

man ONly Mtnl , BSNL and Airtel guys not able to access..
Soon will be all internet providers :(

Even i am not able to access all the above listed sites... ( Reliance Broadband, Madhya pradesh)

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Yes it is because of the movie, this news is totally believable, and the fault lies with the ISPs implementing the ban, and not the court order, or what Reliance did, both of these actions are reasonable.
Its the ISPs responsibility to ensure that the movie does not get pirated on their networks. They reacted to this by blocking the sites. Why specifically these sites, or the manner in which it was done baffles me. Thank god its just this and not some other kind of interference by the govt.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
I think as soon as this Singham episode is over the ban will be lifted. Please correct me if I am wrong in assuming that this ban is only temporary.

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz
Reliance does this every time there is a movie release....only this time they have made an official communication. i hope this goes off like every other time and not be there permanently. :(

Top Bottom