Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 172ms, Maximum = 214ms, Average = 184ms

Is this ping ok to play?

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
^playable but you'll want to have less than that. that is not the only cs go server, so don't worry about it. just download the game and find a server yourselves from the game.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
yh i know.. was just asking to see what deal made furious_gamer cross his monthly budget. :p

This kinda deal is very rare and i want to play MP badly, to see how it feels like. I heard CS is best MP ever. So want to give it a try.

^playable but you'll want to have less than that. that is not the only cs go server, so don't worry about it. just download the game and find a server yourselves from the game.

Will current downloads affect the pings?

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I might not be there today since I will be watching the Dota 2 International qualifiers. But ping and I will see if I can come.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ :rofl:

Even i was planning to get that, but just resisted my urge. Now, i purchased @ 7.5$, downloaded and installed. Will play after this weekend. :D

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
as long as you are not uploading anything(like torrenting), your ping will only be affected negligibly when you are downloading something, at least in my experience.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am not sure, but if you start a game on Steam then minimize it and resume your download then it resumes. So, if you are playing single player games, this should work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom