• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

z3rO

Journeyman
Had some COD4 rounds on the server and sadly that wasn't any fun (mainly due to lack of rules on the server) :(

*i.imgur.com/9Br5YOw.jpg
*i.imgur.com/bNs4kuo.jpg

Ok guys, these rules are suggested by players after today's session on the server for tomorrow's playdate.

1. No hacking/glitching or behaving in a way as to disrupt the natural flow of the Game.
2. Marty, Last Stand, Jugger and Granade Launcher isn't allowed.
3. No spawn camping.
4. RPG only for use against helicopters.
5. No team switching to get on the winning team.

Though the rules are not strictly enforced, try to follow them.. especially the camping rule.
Sitting in a corner with sights on and killing the passers by is not what good players do.

Hoping that everyone follows these rules. Mainly LS, Marty, GL and Jugger one.

Last edited:

DDIF

Custom User Title
Last night's play was lots of fun. I really loved playing with you all friends.
Here are the stats if you are wondering.

*img443.imageshack.us/img443/7936/capturewmz.png

We are winning COMRADES.
Tonight if anyone have any problem contact z3ro/staticz3ro in game. If you need any map change/kick/ban someone just contact him as I won't be able to join tonight :(

And I am also disabling perks like Jugger,Marty,Pistol etc. to organize a fair play.

Rules again:
1. No hacking/glitching or behaving in a way as to disrupt the natural flow of the Game.
2. Marty, Last Stand, Jugger and Granade Launcher isn't allowed. Disabled on server side. But still don't use them please. Use other perks.
3. No spawn camping.
6. Only sniper rifle allowed in mp_killhouse, contact staticz3ro/z3ro.

Last edited:

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Woah! I am no. 1 and I hardly even play this game. :p
you played for 3 hours :p :p

and guys please avoid putting big maps, killhouse and shupment are okay and a couple of more.... i dont even know the maps lol. And if there is any game mode, where everyone starts with the same gun it will be appreciated... i <3 the m4 carbine .. m4 carbine = cs 1.6 ak47 with no recoil script

DDIF

Custom User Title

and guys please avoid putting big maps, killhouse and shupment are okay and a couple of more....
I have changed the map rotater, Now the maps will be loaded in following order:
(KillHouse Shipmet WetWork Broadcast Crash District)

i dont even know the maps lol. And if there is any game mode, where everyone starts with the same gun it will be appreciated... t
There is, it is called Old School, but other members who upgraded last night won't be much happy (I myself gained 7 levels last night) if we change the game mode. Plus we have disabled all perks.

i <3 the m4 carbine .. m4 carbine = cs 1.6 ak47 with no recoil script
I didn't quite understand this part tbh.

Last edited:

Hrishi

Getting kicked out by PunkBuster. :(
Edit: All problems Fixed, :). Able to play on sever. See you guys at evening. :)

Last edited:

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl

and guys please avoid putting big maps, killhouse and shupment are okay and a couple of more.... i dont even know the maps lol. And if there is any game mode, where everyone starts with the same gun it will be appreciated... i <3 the m4 carbine .. m4 carbine = cs 1.6 ak47 with no recoil script

So you played the game after saying that the game was not fair,earlier:p

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Downloading and setting up COD was time consuming. I think we shoul play this for some days now. And i was experiencing server lags last night. Any one else too?

Piyush

Lanaya
Looks like I wont be able to join the fun by any means.
NoasArchAngel tried many times to run my cod via teamviewer, but it looks like my ip is banned by joister groups (actually isp hathway p range are banned).

d3p

PowerHouse
Last night's play was lots of fun. I really loved playing with you all friends.
Here are the stats if you are wondering.

*img443.imageshack.us/img443/7936/capturewmz.png

We are winning COMRADES.
Tonight if anyone have any problem contact z3ro/staticz3ro in game. If you need any map change/kick/ban someone just contact him as I won't be able to join tonight :(

And I am also disabling perks like Jugger,Marty,Pistol etc. to organize a fair play.

Rules again:
2. Marty, Last Stand, Jugger and Granade Launcher isn't allowed. Disabled on server side. But still don't use them please. Use other perks.
3. No spawn camping.
6. Only sniper rifle allowed in mp_killhouse, contact staticz3ro/z3ro.

I guess we are about to lose the fun. If a player wants to use RPG on the opponents, its his wish. Its similar to using on hand graneds or knifes. Remove the usage of heli backups or air supports.

Also if camping is not allowed, then remove the usage of snipers. How else you want us to snip ??

One more thing, if a player stop by to reload his weapon and mean time takes the advantage of being hideous, is it against the rules ???

flyingcow

Shibe
I think someone should administer tonight's game. Else it will be a total mess.

P.S. - Is there any gungame mod in cod 4 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom