• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

d3p

PowerHouse
HOW TO JOIN???? I AM NEW SO PLEASE GIVE DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE!!!

Shiva

Its simple.

OPen COD 4 Multiplayer & under the option enable Console.

Then hit "~" on the KB.

Copy & past this & hit enter.

connect 103.2.238.60:28960;password VS13400

Last edited:

DDIF

Custom User Title
103.2.238.60:28960;password <password>
Its simple.

OPen COD 4 Multiplayer & under the option enable Console.

Then hit "~" on the KB.

Copy & past this & hit enter.

connect 103.2.238.60:28960;password <password>

Buddy don't put the password in public. Please. We won't be able to know if any outsider read and join. Please edit your posts your posts you both, if anyone needs password just PM them the info.

So many people facing problems with that server... Should have gone the Gameranger route guys.. Its not like we really need PB..
Even more than 14 people can join that way
To host a game with more than 8 people with decent ping, you need atleast 1 mbps upload limit. I don't see anyone with that upload speed here.

Last edited:

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
sorry guys, im not playing cod4. 300 ping and on top of that people with higher level are using better guns. i came to play and not get pwned. from next time onwards games like cod4 will not make it in the suggestion box and will definitely not be played as part of the official tdf playdate. If you guys wanna organize an unofficial event feel free to do so.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
guys.. loads of fun when more people are there :D .. join in.. im getting pwned .. but still its okay :p

DDIF

Custom User Title
dude, cod 4 is for kids read (using superior guns while getting leveled up) . and you can take that up your arse. If you wanna see who is a real noob come and play quake 3 with me. be on a level playing field, then we will see whos a noob, ohh and did i forget to mention : i was getting 3x your ping :D :D :D and frequent disconnections.... so much for online gaming :p :p

till then see ya noob :p

lawl, noob :D :D :D :D :D posts like yours always make me lol.

anyways if you cannot satisfy your ego, then play cod 4 :p without me :p :D

Come on buddy, you are better than this. I told you numerous times that guns makes little difference. Just come and enjoy, its a fun thing not a competition for some reward. Come on buddy.

Come on buddy, you are better than this. I told you numerous times that guns makes little difference. Just come and enjoy, its a fun thing not a competition for some reward. Come on buddy.
thats what im saying man ok .....and yes noas i dont have quake 3 neither do i want it ....just if ur giving me challenge then play with me cause u have cod4 ok.... and yes im aslo a noob its not bad to be a noob if u paly with a kid ull call him a noob ....hun ? and a poor old guys is aslo a nood ? and yes if u call obama to paly with u u ll call him a noob ?

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Some one please PM me the link to the latest patch. I have the vanilla game which has never been updated.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
hey noob, open challenge : connect 59.176.16.195:27960 ( quake 3 ) pm me for download link, and if you have the balls post the score board here .

well noas why you not allowing cod4 to playdate cause ur noob ? hun .....dindnt meant yo hurt your feelings ok !!!

The influence of CoD4...
Turning us back into raging kids
I pity both of you

Btw Noah, you are not the only one who's dissapointed with the playdate, I myself couldnt join because the server wont let me in..
really wanted to play but forget it..

If anyone still wants to play with me, come online on Gameranger.. Ill host..
(ID is Nerevarine)

PS: If you are not gonna disable GL, LS, Marty, Jugger.. then dont whine about camping ..
Those perks are worse than camping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom