Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Sorry, but I will play only if the server is Normal not hardcore. I do not have map or weapon knowledge yet so it will be difficult for enjoy anything in that. if playdate is hardcore then i'm out..

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Sorry, but I will play only if the server is Normal not hardcore. I do not have map or weapon knowledge yet so it will be difficult for enjoy anything in that. if playdate is hardcore then i'm out..

It will only be us noobs playing on the server.

I also want to thank the OP and everyone hosting the playdates. Please note that they are not doing anything for their selfish interests. So people, please stop threatening about silly things.
My game will be downloaded by tomorrow.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
FML !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to solve your error, first delete pb folder from cod4 main installation directory. then run this Even Balance Technical Support - Download and then run the installer which i have mentioned.... just one thing, when u update the game ... from the first installer, it may show cod4 selected... remove that choice and then again select directory where you have installed cod4 and update.

LOL... seriously man it was odd for me also :p plus in cod when you level up, you get more weapon access and all that... so someone having higher level will have better weapons

I also want to thank the OP and everyone hosting the playdates. Please note that they are not doing anything for their selfish interests. So people, please stop threatening about silly things.

its not that, it should be a fair fight for all

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I did eXACTLY THAT and it still refuses to work
Ive uninstalled PB, reinstalled again
didnt work
Unistalled PB + Delete PB folder + did that thing u said..
Still refuses to work
Even deleted my players folder, created a new one with new Key..
Still refused to work

pb.jpg

DDIF

Custom User Title

Thanks buddy, but I did change it from hardcore to normal for new peeps sake. Please play fair.
Ok tomorrow is Saturday, so it will be great if you guys all can join the COD4 Server around 21:00 or 21:30. Just me,Rcuber and NoasArcAngel played tonight for almost an hour, was fun except they had fun and I got pwn3d. Didn't know why you left Nevarine]
Anyone having any problem please PM me, and please send a Pm if you are attending too.

@Nevarinee: NoasArcAngel was having same problem, I gave him some suggestions, don't know which one worked but he was able to play. Ask him and be ready tomorrow.

Ohhh NoasArcAngel already explained everything.

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am in the server right now. If anyone can read this, please join.

Also note that I am being randomly kicked by PB, so don't be surprised if I am missing. :p

Edit : Someone please give me a solution to the PB Corrupt file/memory kick problem.

Last edited:

flyingcow

Shibe
I am in the server right now. If anyone can read this, please join.

Also note that I am being randomly kicked by PB, so don't be surprised if I am missing. :p
Im really sorry bro, :(

But I cant join rit now, its just the 2 of us on the big map, and plus that you were getting kiked like per 15 secs, and i sat there alone, I hope you understand, and sorry again.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
anyone having punkbuster issues, please PM ME

nev, desmon pm me here / steam

Im really sorry bro, :(

But I cant join rit now, its just the 2 of us on the big map, and plus that you were getting kiked like per 15 secs, and i sat there alone, I hope you understand, and sorry again.

sorry i was almost asleep when i read ur pm, lol! we will play today in all force :)

Piyush

Lanaya
anyone having punkbuster issues, please PM ME

nev, desmon pm me here / steam

sorry i was almost asleep when i read ur pm, lol! we will play today in all force :)

Hey cant we try Gameranger route?
That way I'll be able to join too

I was having problems yesterday in joining your server.
I was getting "Server connection timed out" error after 10 instances of "Awaiting Connection" screen.
Today I tried a server from gametracker.com and it worked in one go.

Anyone knows what could be the problem????

Hello guys!!

May join as just started download , but I'm confident it will be over by tonight , max tomorrow .

What time ??? And somebody please tell how to join.

Please reply at the earliest.

Shiva

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Hello guys!!

May join as just started download , but I'm confident it will be over by tonight , max tomorrow .

What time ??? And somebody please tell how to join.

Please reply at the earliest.

Shiva

we will be playing today at about 9 or 10 o clock , so you are welcome if your download finishes before that

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
So everyone is playing cod mw ?

can't download as it is 6.5GB :(

Does it require original version to play multiplayer ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom