• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
thats what im saying man ok .....and yes noas i dont have quake 3 neither do i want it ....just if ur giving me challenge then play with me cause u have cod4 ok.... and yes im aslo a noob its not bad to be a noob if u paly with a kid ull call him a noob ....hun ? and a poor old guys is aslo a nood ? and yes if u call obama to paly with u u ll call him a noob ?

its not that, what you dont understand is that cod does not test skill give me a level 55 gun pack, and make my ping 100. ill show you how many kills i can get even though i've not played cod4 multi for more than 6 hours

get your english right first :rofl: "paly" o

EDIT :

i think its safe to assume that i cant argue with you. so im a noob allright? dont cry .

The influence of CoD4...
Turning us back into raging kids
I pity both of you

Btw Noah, you are not the only one who's dissapointed with the playdate, I myself couldnt join because the server wont let me in..
really wanted to play but forget it..

If anyone still wants to play with me, come online on Gameranger.. Ill host..
(ID is Nerevarine)

PS: If you are not gonna disable GL, LS, Marty, Jugger.. then dont whine about camping ..
Those perks are worse than camping

it was actually because of this reason i wanted to avoid cod4 on playdate, compatibility issues and what not.

im not disappointed, even though i had to install the game 3 times again, im not. im disappointed in the maturity of "really" and the way noobs are sitting targets for people with experience.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^Ill see you on halo I guess ?

Halo finished in 12minutes :D

Anyways, i think its time i installed steam again..
I was just too lazy all the time lol

Last edited:
Sorry guys,

Will not be able to play.

Stupid Internet is SLOW!! Was 800kbps in the morning, now it is 100kbps only!!

Will try tomorrow.

My steam Id is shivakanth13.

Shiva

Nerevarine

Incarnate
No I was thinking of playing the campaign again.. I wanted to make it a bit more fun :D

Also need a fix for 1600x900 resolution :(

Last edited:

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Please add important information about the playdate on the first page like how to join the server and how to update the game to the latest version.

d3p

PowerHouse
No I was thinking of playing the campaign again.. I wanted to make it a bit more fun :D

Also need a fix for 1600x900 resolution :(

Dude, you know, the resolution i play atm. Its 3760 x 1920...its huge without any bugs...

Yeah, D3p, Z3ro, Rcuber ,realllyyyy and GFRS really pro (no sarcasm intended)
I will enjoy playing with you guys again ( at 9pm probably)

Dude, no sarcasm, but its the first time i'm playing online. I have played CS earlier over lan in college & with office buddies.

I would say Rcuber, Z3ro & GFRS were really awesome.

One more thing guys, lets have Voice chat...its fun...May it be in English or Hindi...

Vignesh B

Youngling
Yeah, D3p, Z3ro, Rcuber ,realllyyyy and GFRS really pro (no sarcasm intended)
I will enjoy playing with you guys again ( at 9pm probably)
You are yet to see me playing! :mrgreen:
Ask Digi, Noas, Anorion, Rishi and all who saw me in Quake 3!
Anyway today, if you people are playing cod, just inform me.

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
1. First guys, COD won the poll, so stop complaining. We'll decide whether to continue COD like exp games for next playdate later. Stop complaining for now. try to restrict the discussion to COD playdate for now.

2. Make sure you've already checked this guide before posting your issue.

3. If you have any issues with Punkbuster, first make sure you manually update Punkbuster using the above guide. Secondly, make sure you are not using any cheats or level hacks.

4. To conect to server, follow this post.

5. Cya in game tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
Dude, you know, the resolution i play atm. Its 3760 x 1920...its huge without any bugs...

Dude, no sarcasm, but its the first time i'm playing online. I have played CS earlier over lan in college & with office buddies.

I would say Rcuber, Z3ro & GFRS were really awesome.

One more thing guys, lets have Voice chat...its fun...May it be in English or Hindi...
wat about me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom