• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I am not total Newbie in SC2. Been Playing SC1 for awhile along with other RTS games. Was just asking if someone here is active on Battle Net so that some friendly games can be done . Playing with random people on Battle.Net already.

I wasnt referring to you.. i was referring to the rest of us, who might join ur game.. :).. we need some extra time to prepare thats y i was asking if it's possible for u to spawn even when U are offline

Allu Azad
Right away good sir :D

Last edited:

Niilesh

Padawan
I will Probably get Crysis 2 Tommorow, hopes it runs at decent FPS with onboard graphics(7640G) as my laptop has started to overheat when i use GPU :(

BTW I have heard that MW3 online MP works too(in the *cough* version) with some ~100MB patch

DDIF

Custom User Title
Looks like my TDF Playdate days are over. :(
My previous ISP screwed me, they are out of business and didn't even bother to notify their customers.
Back to BSNL and any server I try, give a ping more than 140ms. So have fun guys.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Looks like my TDF Playdate days are over. :(
My previous ISP screwed me, they are out of business and didn't even bother to notify their customers.
Back to BSNL and any server I try, give a ping more than 140ms. So have fun guys.

Tell me how to admin your server then :p

DDIF

Custom User Title
hun with that kick ass gaming rig too !!!

Buddy BSNL doesn't care about mine or anyone elses' gaming rigs. They don't care about user experience or anything.

Tell me how to admin your server then :p

Not so much user activity there bro, thinking of deleting it. And Jo!ster too is down atleat 4 days/month. But I will decide about this after this weekend. Though I have already given you the passowrd. ;)

WE need a server like that Gamer's Guild one for Crysis 2 :p

Donate some money to me and I will see to the problem ;)

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
I will be back to Crysis 2 , On thursday . I am in Mumbai right now , damn No IMAX Tickets available.

Will any of you guys host on thursday or after , I cant host as I dont have a 2nd good enough computer to run it.

Last edited:

Niilesh

Padawan
@ManiDhillon how much do you pay for Gamers guild server?

According to my friend's advice I tried those discs in a LG drive. And it works :O :confused:

What Sorcery is This !
:-o

I will be back to Crysis 2 , On thursday . I am in Mumbai right now , damn No IMAX Tickets available.

Will any of you guys host on thursday or after , I cant host as I dont have a 2nd good enough computer to run it.

Isn't it possible to host and play on the same PC at the same time?

Guys, I have a doubt.

Can I install a game on a NAS and then play it from there?? I am running out of HDD space and want to know if this is possible. My nas runs NAS4Free

Shiva

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Guys, I have a doubt.

Can I install a game on a NAS and then play it from there?? I am running out of HDD space and want to know if this is possible. My nas runs NAS4Free

Shiva

i think you can do it but it is not recommended. firstly it's a pita to make it work. and also it's really not advisable for heavy games like crysis 2. even running games from external hard disk is not recommended though it works. just take the hdd and put it in your main pc or transfer some less used files onto NAS and install the game on your main pc.

not sure if that's what you asked. :p

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Isn't it possible to host and play on the same PC at the same time?
Yeah, it worked pretty good with me.. Ran the dedicated server as well as played Crysis 2 on the same computer.. absolutely no lag.. the server is very light, it doesnt even use the engine

Niilesh

Padawan
Yeah, it worked pretty good with me.. Ran the dedicated server as well as played Crysis 2 on the same computer.. absolutely no lag.. the server is very light, it doesnt even use the engine
Nice, so we have to just find a person with decent connection who can play Crysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom