• Quake 3 Arena

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
installing c2 on my laptop to run dedicated server..
if anyone has a spare computer and good bandwidth, could you run a C2 server ?? :D..
like that Gamer's Guild one

btw C2 multiplayer is totally awesome, unlike shooters like bf3 and cod, you actually have a sense of insecurity at all times due to cloaking and stuff..

flyingcow

Shibe
installing c2 on my laptop to run dedicated server..
if anyone has a spare computer and good bandwidth, could you run a C2 server ?? :D..
like that Gamer's Guild one

btw C2 multiplayer is totally awesome, unlike shooters like bf3 and cod, you actually have a sense of insecurity at all times due to cloaking and stuff..

Yes, im very much experienced with C2 multiplayer, loads of fun. I have the original copy, will it work?

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Ofcourse it will work . Just played again with Nerevarine and some random guys :) Got my ass kicked . MP is fun .

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Anyone up for Starcraft 2 Multiplayer game? I have bought both WoL and HoTS hence can host for people who are on Free Starter Edition also.
PM me if someone is interested for friendly games :)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Starcraft is like league and Dota.. You cant really play it properly unless you practice it for atleast a week :(
Btw, can you see if it is possible for you to spawn players, even when you are offline (but in the same party) ?

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Downloading Crysis 2 , will be done by tomorrow afternoon , I misplaced it when I got my HDD RMAed . Will Play tomorrow night for sure.

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Starcraft is like league and Dota.. You cant really play it properly unless you practice it for atleast a week :(
Btw, can you see if it is possible for you to spawn players, even when you are offline (but in the same party) ?

I am not total Newbie in SC2. Been Playing SC1 for awhile along with other RTS games. Was just asking if someone here is active on Battle Net so that some friendly games can be done :). Playing with random people on Battle.Net already.

Can we play multiplayer with the *ahem* version?

I don't think you can. Newer games are very hard to crack for multi play as the company itself hosts the servers.

flyingcow

Shibe
One more question, the server we will be playing on has playable pings?? Because when i used to play back in 2011, i used to get about a 400-1000 ping :(

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
Someone post a working link here. I'll try to download crysis 2.

Use the same discussions if you want to share any non legit download links. Keep the thread clean. :p

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Nerevarine - Please post that how to setup dedicated server in the Steam discussion post :) . Maybe others can also host .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom