• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
^pm me with procedure to set up a server, download links etc all other things that are needed, we'll see if it is feasible for a playdate. we just can't ask people to download giga bytes of of data without someone testing the waters.

quake 3 pro mod, cs go are already on todo list of playdates. cs go is slowly gaining momentum on the forum with more players buying it.. still need some time.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
^ You would be surprised to know how many CoD4 crackers are present here

Crysis 2 Dedicated server working..
Contact me if you want to know how

We can have a playdate if enough people have it .

@Nerevarine , we can check MP tomorrow if you are free :)

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
@furious_gamer i'm fcked up. still didn't get the keyboard from sc for desktop. laptop adapter broke. going to cc tomorrow for it. no cs go till a couple of days. ;(

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@furious_gamer i'm fcked up. still didn't get the keyboard from sc for desktop. laptop adapter broke. going to cc tomorrow for it. no cs go till a couple of days. ;(

lol... BTW Still i am getting kicked out of games in competitive mode. Still i am trying and nowadays playing a lot of Classic Casual mode... ;)

d3p

PowerHouse
lol... BTW Still i am getting kicked out of games in competitive mode. Still i am trying and nowadays playing a lot of Classic Casual mode... ;)

lmao...it might be due to the Higher Ping Rates or sometimes Server Admin give a reason "Camper or Camping". Check the ping, before entering the server & also change the gameplay style.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
lmao...it might be due to the Higher Ping Rates or sometimes Server Admin give a reason "Camper or Camping". Check the ping, before entering the server & also change the gameplay style.

Pings are fine, the problem sometime, my game freezes and at that time, i can't see a thing. By the time, it was over, either i get killed or i am camping in far-away place from bomb site. It usually happens at start of the game and end of the game. :facepalm:

Going to re-install OS this week and see if problems are fixed.

d3p

PowerHouse
Pings are fine, the problem sometime, my game freezes and at that time, i can't see a thing. By the time, it was over, either i get killed or i am camping in far-away place from bomb site. It usually happens at start of the game and end of the game. :facepalm:

Going to re-install OS this week and see if problems are fixed.

^^ the BOLD Part

ha ah ahah ..Can't control my laugh...

What FPS are you getting out of your HD4670 ?? Also there's a way to check the Ping Quality in every server. I don't remember the commands though.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ I am getting around 30fps with 1024x768 res. With all settings lowered to Low or Medium. Also some time, i am seeing only black textures all over the place and it happens for few seconds.So i have to wait till i see the pictures, and meanwhile game ends or i get killed. BTW d3p, where can i get molex to 6-pin power connector. I stay near Kammanahalli. I have one 4850 lying unused in my home, just because i don't have this connector. I guess this will improve the performance to decent level.

d3p

PowerHouse
^^ I am getting around 30fps with 1024x768 res. With all settings lowered to Low or Medium. Also some time, i am seeing only black textures all over the place and it happens for few seconds.So i have to wait till i see the pictures, and meanwhile game ends or i get killed. BTW d3p, where can i get molex to 6-pin power connector. I stay near Kammanahalli. I have one 4850 lying unused in my home, just because i don't have this connector. I guess this will improve the performance to decent level.

I might have one with me, i need to look for it. But check with any computer store.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Me and Nerevarine are playing Crysis 2 right now . And multiplayer is working awesome :)

Guys having Crysis 2 , please line-up here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom