• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
hey anyone tried tunngle? similar to garena, set up lobbies and launch a game. there are lobbies for a ton of games.

halo ce multiplayer seems like a lot of fun, played one map with vehicles and guns

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
hey anyone tried tunngle? similar to garena, set up lobbies and launch a game. there are lobbies for a ton of games.

halo ce multiplayer seems like a lot of fun, played one map with vehicles and guns
yes, tried it couple of years back. it's almost same as garena with much straightforward approach.no levelling up, clans etc. just what you need.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Any game for this weekend? Not the old one.. COD , CS:GO , TMNF .....

BTW what happened to the poll?

Edit:- There is humble bundle for Serious Sam Collections. @ $4.18 . And $1.00 , w/o SS2 and SS3. Any idea about the online play of this game? It will be fun if we can create dedicated server for this game. :D

OP
D

Digital Fragger

A Functioning God
@rajatgod yup.. for anything other than classic casual, only valve servers. no on else seem to be interested in hosting other modes like deathmatch or arms race. for competitive matchmaking valve servers are the only option. there are lots of community servers for casual though.

Last edited:

flyingcow

Shibe
Please help im getting "Steam must be on to play this game" error for CS GO, even though i have bought it and played earlier too.

Things i have already tried-
- Set it to launch as admin.
- Verified the integrity of the game.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Whoa... I thought discussing cracked games and apps was banned in this forum. Mods seriously need to look into this thread.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
^ You would be surprised to know how many CoD4 crackers are present here

Crysis 2 Dedicated server working..
Contact me if you want to know how

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom