The Windows Mobile Thread

clickclick

Journeyman
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

@lumia users

anyone of u experiencing issues with whatsapp? i am not able to transfer files, at times even receiving them is a problem, sometimes the app itself loads very slowly, any help?

ujjwal007

Lost in games

@lumia users

anyone of u experiencing issues with whatsapp? i am not able to transfer files, at times even receiving them is a problem, sometimes the app itself loads very slowly, any help?

yes..buddy i m also having bad experience with whatsapp they need to fix it asap...and so many stuffs are missing in it..like emotions and u cant see your old status, and we cant share our videos and music files etc :( i cant even download the files which my friends sended :( so damn pissed with it i use the frequently

Flash

Lost in speed

Upcoming WhatsApp Update for Windows Phone Includes New Background Agent | TruTower

Hope, it will be fixed in V3.0

Shah

Cyborg Agent

See this.
Nokia Lumia 720: Hits and Misses

Let me know, If I have missed something in the post.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

See this.
Nokia Lumia 720: Hits and Misses

Let me know, If I have missed something in the post.

1) Nobody would call Nokia music, or maps or city lens as bloatware. They are very, very useful applications as far from bloatware as they can be. They don't lag, or even occupy a huge amount of memory to be called "bloated"
2) No sideloading of apps is to prevent piracy and hence not really a negative. Developer devices dont have this restrictions, they can *unlock* their devices with a legal key provided by Microsoft.
:)

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!

Lumia 520 seems to have got a price cut atleast on FK...its 9999/- now...hoping to see one with 720 now...:D

Aside from that..does anyone know the street price of 920...Have to buy one this week for a friend...

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.

I have a lumia 800. Does the battery charging auto off when fully recharged? i mean i plug in the adapter and sleep. the mobile must be fully charged within 2-3 hours. so is it ok to left the mobile plugged in for additional 3-4hours? i hope it is not over-charging which may be bad for the battery? it should auto cut off the power after being fully charged.

ujjwal007

Lost in games

guys lumia 720 on homeshop18 for 18999 and there was a coupon to avail flat 1500 off so 17500 is not a bad deal :p

Flash

Lost in speed

Lumia 520 seems to have got a price cut atleast on FK...its 9999/- now...hoping to see one with 720 now...:D

Maybe because of HS18:Superdeals - With the 1000/- off coupon, one can buy L520 for 9499/- in HS18 (but no memory card offer, as like FK)

Rohit Moharana

Right off the assembly line

I have bought a lumia 720 and believe me it's wonderful phone IF U GOT AN INTERNET CONNECTION TO IT.

I don't have wifi and don't intend to get internet packs from BSNL.
I was just wondering if i could download windows 8 apps on my computer and get them into the lumia..
will it work or i have to get a wifi??

please answer fast and thank you in advance.

P.S. if i really have to get a wifi please tell the cost of a good wifi router and try to keep it as low as possible

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.

it is good to have wifi @ home. Or you can use the wifi @ your office if available.......

but why to spend money on router etc if you only intend to download app...... BSNL 3G pack will be cheap...and VFM.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

I have bought a lumia 720 and believe me it's wonderful phone IF U GOT AN INTERNET CONNECTION TO IT.

I don't have wifi and don't intend to get internet packs from BSNL.
I was just wondering if i could download windows 8 apps on my computer and get them into the lumia..
will it work or i have to get a wifi??

please answer fast and thank you in advance.

P.S. if i really have to get a wifi please tell the cost of a good wifi router and try to keep it as low as possible

Any "smartphone" without an internet connection is not very useful.
Yes you can download to your computer and install them, the link is present on the app's page on the marketplace on the left side, something like "Install offline/later" or so I think. Check the help for the same.
BTW i hope you meant WPhone8 apps and not W8 apps (desktop).

Better get an internet connection or atleast a data pack, think its is something like 98/250 rupees for a month's worth of GPRS data on BSNL, but not sure.

Amithansda

Journeyman

Are you guys having problem with songs those were downloaded from Nokia music store?
I mean, I can not change volume level during the playback.

However, it seems not to be an issue if I use Nokia Music to play those files.

Top Bottom