The Windows Mobile Thread

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

They should allow some kind of secure access for applications to the music and Video hubs. But if they don't it's not a deal-breaker for me since I hardly, if ever, send videos/songs via Whatsapp. Having said that, there should be a system so that we can download videos/music from the internet and it automatically appears in the Music/Videos hub.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin

Windows Phones have bluetooth file transfer now? Why isn't this breaking news yet!

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

They should allow some kind of secure access for applications to the music and Video hubs. But if they don't it's not a deal-breaker for me since I hardly, if ever, send videos/songs via Whatsapp. Having said that, there should be a system so that we can download videos/music from the internet and it automatically appears in the Music/Videos hub.

+1

lack of filemanager is livable if the system is intelligent enough, ATM it isnt. And the filesystem that you drab and drop onto when you connect the phone is very convoluted series of symbolic links or something, its not the generic filesystem that you get on Android phones.

I found this out while trying to fix the duplicate song issue. Right now I have a solution, but its far from perfect :|

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here

The File Downloader app does that for music. not for videos yet.

Flash

Lost in speed

Upcoming Nokia product code names leaked

The name's Bond!! James Bond!!! [IMGG]*forums.superherohype.com/images/smilies/007.gif[/IMGG]

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

I'm thinking of buying the wireless charging plate. what do you'll say?

Probably a waste of money, unless you are too lazy to plug in the USB charger or you use it with the in-car version of the wireless charger. But then depends on what your specific needs are...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

I'm thinking of buying the wireless charging plate. what do you'll say?

Not worth it until they develop a charge that plugs into the socket and can charge upto 3 devices within a range of 10 meters, without requiring any additional charging pads for the phones. That would be true wireless charging. :D

OP
ssk_the_gr8

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here

Probably a waste of money, unless you are too lazy to plug in the USB charger or you use it with the in-car version of the wireless charger. But then depends on what your specific needs are...

I was thinking of buying it mainly because, of it's ease of use + wear and tear of the microUSB port.
In my previous phone, after a year or so, the PC had difficulty detecting.. the phone, because of the wear and tear
+ there's the cool factor too :D

another query, Which class microSD cards does the 720 support?
And is there a big difference between class 6 and class 10 cards?
Is going for class 10 cards worth it or class 6 suffices?

noob

Cyborg Agent

Participate here and lets make it sticky

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobiles-t...-show-off-your-wp-game-achievements-here.html

I was thinking of buying it mainly because, of it's ease of use + wear and tear of the microUSB port.
In my previous phone, after a year or so, the PC had difficulty detecting.. the phone, because of the wear and tear
+ there's the cool factor too :D

another query, Which class microSD cards does the 720 support?
And is there a big difference between class 6 and class 10 cards?
Is going for class 10 cards worth it or class 6 suffices?

Get a class 10. Faster will always be better... I am using it and it rocks my 520...make sure to get a 32GB Samsung card. Its best.

noob

Cyborg Agent

Dark Lands goes free in special offer; download now to battle Goblins, Orcs and Ogres | Windows Phone Central

noob

Cyborg Agent

Guys guys...need help. When i play music and go to unlock screen, it always shows gray background instead of album art.
The mp3 file has the album art and the same MP3 shows album art on my Android phone. mp3's are tagged with MP3Tag and the pictures are embedded.

*i.imgur.com/CmqtWr1.jpg

Top Bottom