Lost in speed
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

It's an official app from Instagram.
Introducing Instagram for Windows Phone - Instagram Blog

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

Nokia: "We are working

It is just branded and promoted by Instagram as expected but all the real work behind the scene is by MS and Nokia. This shouldn't be the case in reality.

Speculation. "we are working hard to bring Instagram" doesn mean that "we are working hard to code Instagram's app" the way I can see it.

AFAIK, Instagram quoted somewhere that this was their app. There is something that connects this with MS (probabaly MS's eagerness) but I'd very highly doubt it was code.

But with Rudy Huyn being officially supported by Instagram I'd surmise that it'd be very hard even for instagram to top his app. That guy is brilliant and meticulous.

Flash

Lost in speed

Nokia: "We are working

It is just branded and promoted by Instagram as expected but all the real work behind the scene is by MS and Nokia. This shouldn't be the case in reality.

Speculation. "we are working hard to bring Instagram" doesn mean that "we are working hard to code Instagram's app" the way I can see it.

AFAIK, Instagram quoted somewhere that this was their app. There is something that connects this with MS (probabaly MS's eagerness) but I'd very highly doubt it was code.

But with Rudy Huyn being officially supported by Instagram I'd surmise that it'd be very hard even for instagram to top his app. That guy is brilliant and meticulous.

That article was from 12 July 2013. Anybody saw the date, even before reading the article?
There are no speculations.. It's from Instagram itself and they've told this in their blog!

Check my post#1783..

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

Ge this if you like your photos done "Polaroid-style".

Deal Alert: Windows Phone photography app, Apict, free for the weekend | Windows Phone Central

FREE Disney GAMES!!!!

*www.wpcentral.com/disneys-season-giving-provides-hours-free-entertainment

Flash

Lost in speed

Several Disney apps for Windows Phone 8 available for free, for now | WinBeta

This site says "Temple run:OZ" is also free from Disney!!
Anybody got it yesterday?

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

Windows Phone 8.1 can detect movement!

Intereting. Heard Nokia is going to use this immediately to build on the glance screen.

I am settled on the 520 for the time being. But this may be something interesting.

But I really hope they get the basics right first. Its more important than adding too many features.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent

Hill Climb Racing out for Windows

Hill Climb Racing | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)

Flash

Lost in speed

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for Windows Phone 8 arriving next month | WinBeta

I doubt, whether it will be available to all WP's without the 1GB limitation.

Flash

Lost in speed

Fruit Ninja | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)
Fruit Ninja | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (भारत)

Both are same, but from different devs. Except the xbox-live, second one is same as first and am enjoying it.. :mrgreen:

Top Bottom