The Windows Mobile Thread

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

I read somewhere that Other storage bug was fixed in firmware updates. Is that true?

Yes, I even heard that its now available as a standalone app from Nokia as a beta.

EDIT: Its NOT fixed, just that Nokia has an app to keep the issue under check.

Last edited:

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

EDIT: Its NOT fixed, just that Nokia has an app to keep the issue under check.

reniarahim1

Youngling

Angry Birds Fans -> Get the original angry birds free in WP7 and 8 till May 15th
Windows Phone 7 and 8 gets new ports of Angry Birds and they're free for a limited time! | Windows Phone Central

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member

Today, I got hold of 620, and I found the phone more beautiful and much better user experience, than what I had expected. Though 5 mins UX doesn't matter, but still; gives a vague idea of what you can expect.

Empirial

Youngling

Hey Gearbox, Can you please share some more Apps like Private Hub? Hope I'm not bothering you :)

Flash

Lost in speed

You're not :mrgreen:
I haven't tried Private hub, but there are many apps in Windows store to hide media (especially images) in ur mobile.

Try these.
Keep your photos private with these Windows Phone apps | Windows Phone Central

Shah

Cyborg Agent

Hey guys, When I was browsing through the pictures of L720 in NDTV website, I found out that the headset included is not in-ear. Is it true? Waiting for the replies of Lumia owners.

dsc_0359_022013_172030_3270.jpg

Empirial

Youngling

You're not :mrgreen:
I haven't tried Private hub, but there are many apps in Windows store to hide media (especially images) in ur mobile.

Try these.
Keep your photos private with these Windows Phone apps | Windows Phone Central

Actually buddy many such apps in WP8 Store only hides Photos & Videos. I'm looking for something that allows hiding PDF, Word & Excel Docs along with Photos. I guess Private Hub is more like a Cloud Services.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

Looks to be the case, unfortunately.
920 comes with a in-ear model though. Not sure of the others.

Empirial

Youngling

Hey guys, When I was browsing through the pictures of L720 in NDTV website, I found out that the headset included is not in-ear. Is it true? Waiting for the replies of Lumia owners.

View attachment 10268

AFAIK NL520, NL620, NL720 comes with Standard Earphones. Only NL820 & NL920 are bundled with In-ear Headphones.

Last edited:

Shah

Cyborg Agent

AFAIK NL520, NL620, NL720 comes with Standard Earphones. Only NL820 & NL920 is bundled with In-ear Headphones.

Even budget feature phones from Samsung and other manufacturers come with in-ear headset. IDK What makes Nokia to spoil the Lumia 720.

AFAIK NL520, NL620, NL720 comes with Standard Earphones. Only NL820 & NL920 is bundled with In-ear Headphones.

Even budget feature phones from Samsung and other manufacturers come with in-ear headset. IDK What makes Nokia to spoil the Lumia 720.

Empirial

Youngling

Yes some feature phones are bundled with In-ear HP's but the sound quality is pathetic. Fortunately both Philips & Panasonic sells Nokia Compatible In-ear HP with Mic (iPhone Compatible HP with Mic doesn't work with WP's) & the range starts from Rs.400 onwards.

Shah

Cyborg Agent

Yes some feature phones are bundled with In-ear HP's but the sound quality is pathetic. Fortunately both Philips & Panasonic sells Nokia Compatible In-ear HP with Mic (iPhone Compatible HP with Mic doesn't work with WP's) & the range starts from Rs.400 onwards.

Can I some links? something around .5k.

Empirial

Youngling

Philips - In-Ear Headset Black - SHE3595BK/00 - Phone headsets - Headphones - Accessories

RP-TCN120 | Panasonic

The MRP is slightly on the higher side so buy from eBay using Discount Coupon. Also, that Rs. 400 model is no more listed in the Philips site.

Can I some links? something around .5k.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

Updated my phone to the latest firmware, the one with storage check. One-touch cleaning got space back from 3.5G to 7.5G free. I love Nokia :)

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed

^ Wow. That's great.
It seems "Other" problem is resolved on high-end lumias. Lets see on low-ends..

@ Shah: L520 comes with the standard earphone and it din't even fit in my ears. :evil: . Such a worst earphone.

Zune is not detecting my phone, but windows7 show it as 'Windows phone' in explorer.
Any ideas for Zune? BTW, my zune is of recent version.