The Windows Mobile Thread

tanmaymohan

Geek v1.0
Re: The Windows Phone Thread

- - - Updated - - -

Denim is out for all Lumias in India now
Cyan was rather buggy,I updated to Denim on my 720,smoothest Wp version yet!!
brought back the speed in my phone,fixed alot of software related bugs

lel just after posting it I found the news :p my bad

Updated : Speed restored. A little change in battery life on the positive side and few other additions. I m happy

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

lel just after posting it I found the news :p my bad

Updated : Speed restored. A little change in battery life on the positive side and few other additions. I m happy

yeah me too!! MS is awesome,I thought Denim would be slower given the older hardware but looks like MS support for older hardware is miles ahead of google and apple

$hadow

Geek in making

yeah me too!! MS is awesome,I thought Denim would be slower given the older hardware but looks like MS support for older hardware is miles ahead of google and apple

This is what I was looking forward to say :high5::high5:

$hadow

Geek in making

Lets see how it is going to make the camera improvement and overall fluidity increase.

VikramS

Right off the assembly line

Hellloo guys, do you have any idea about the Lumia 532? is it here? has anyone purchased it? how is it performance wise?

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

Lets see how it is going to make the camera improvement and overall fluidity increase.

camera launch speed and shutter speed are lightyears faster on Denim than on older WP releases on my 720 touch wood
quality is more or less the same atleast for 720

waiting for 820 to get Denim now..

- - - Updated - - -

Hellloo guys, do you have any idea about the Lumia 532? is it here? has anyone purchased it? how is it performance wise?

you can buy any Lumia and get great quality and performance,updates etc
my 2 year old 720 just keeps getting better and better with each update unlike my Nexus 5 and 7 which are paperweights since 5.0 :(

W10 TP is out. Release denim for every phone.. gawddd they are slow at it

MS promised that, they will release Denim for every indian Lumia devices by end of Feb. We are approaching the end of Feb and I haven't received any news on Lumia 930 and 1320 Denim update.

$hadow

Geek in making

As far as denim is concerned the fact that only SD800 will only be able to use the full potential of the update is a big turnoff. Lets see what is brings to the SD 400 based devices.

As far as denim is concerned the fact that only SD800 will only be able to use the full potential of the update is a big turnoff. Lets see what is brings to the SD 400 based devices.

I own Lumia 930, which has SD800. I can't wait to see
1) Further improvement in the camera
2) 4K recording
3) HDR
4) Burst shot

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

Could you please elaborate the features that you like the most in this phone?

are you looking for something specific?
Nokia is like Maruti,there are 4-5 models for every price range(in this case low-mid range) and very reliable and good depending on your needs

nisargshah95

Your Ad here

At least you guys will get WP10.
It seems Microsoft is trying to make Lumia 520 users like me happy so we don't crib about not getting WP10. :p

Top Bottom