The Whining/Complaint Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

adi007

Youngling
i have a complaint...

A mod(Don't want to disclose the name but i know the name) closed a active thread which was under hot discussion.....

The thread is *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=85728
and that too without any last post by a mod...

My argument in the thread is not yet completed :mad:
Mods are now becoming a more like dictators...
may be it;s better to call them dicts :mad:

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
^^ You should be happy i didnt give you a warning/ban for:

1. Posting OLD stuff as a tutorial.
2. Lifting it up from another site and passing it here as your own creation.
3. Linking your blog as source.
4. Arguing with other members when they point out your mistakes.

And if you had the name of the MOD who closed the thread, why didnt you PM him and ask for clarification? I really dont understand what with the people in this forum and respecting MODs.

praka123

left this forum longback
personally,I dont think @adi will go for a copy paste.but..this seems odd.:-|
his posts esp in programming section are nice. :)

adi007

Youngling
Posting OLD stuff as a tutorial.
This is agree...i didn't knew that it was found out by Amit 2 years ago..you could see my post 3 accepting that
Lifting it up from another site and passing it here as your own creation.
Linking your blog as source.
This is not right sir...
I just referred the SDK docs' and found out my own way to do so...
Arguing with other members when they point out your mistakes.
See the argument was not becoz that the similar tut was found in labnol website it was becoz of other reason

See why i am arguing with you is not to support that my tut is awesome or some thing like that...Actually i am ashamed that this tut was found 2 year ago itself..

Why i am arguing with you coz your views about reference has shocked me...
I am arguing with you coz you have stated my act as plagarisum ..

You could have just posted that this tut was found 2 years ago by Amit and i would have accepted that and removed this tut itself....

^^excerpt from my post..

The argument was with the reference of SDK...

and BTW the mod first closed the thread without seeing all the posts and then after i made the above post the mod then looked through all the posts and made the comment....
That means all mods are following first lock then look policy :mad:

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Heh.. I was the one who locked it.. And im doing some work right now.. So left that window open.. Its not that i was going through the thread after locking it. Frankly speaking, i locked it cause it was old news, and was creating unnecessary argument. Nothing else. It had gone WAYY offtopic anyway.. And you would have got the explaination, if you would have PMd me.

OP
Kniwor

Kniwor

Learner
lol.... you guys seem to think mods have nothing to do other than butchering your *quality* posts..... welll here's what it takes to keep the forum look like how u see it......

*img291.imageshack.us/img291/9593/spammq8.jpg

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
lol.... you guys seem to think mods have nothing to do other than butchering your *quality* posts..... welll here's what it takes to keep the forum look like how u see it......

*img291.imageshack.us/img291/9593/spammq8.jpg

shabaash lage raho. :p

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
2 days ban for anyone calling names here.

Members here are not the owner of any teams. We are here to support and have a good time.

eggman is banned for 2 days.
why @ eggman is banned without any warning.

Move :
The official IPL Thread
to fight club. Let the members talk about cricket openly.

Anyway I don't have to justify my action. I'll do what I want.
why Mods dont need to justify their action. Are they GOD of the forum that they can do anything!!!!

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^^i seconfd that!!!

there should be someone to which the mods should be questionable...they cant act as if its their predecessers den here..

Oh_Look_I'm_Banned

Right off the assembly line
^^Thanks for raising the issue guys...I've already posted my feelings in that thread only, but for this thread's sake I am doing it again.

First of all

Recap of Why I(eggman) was banned

CSK lost
drgrudge gayab hai :mad:

woh galat prediction dene wale babaon ki tarah underground ho gaya :mad: :p
in response
Please STFU and don't irritate or call names.
I poked little fun at his frustration

Here's another one to add to your siggy

King of Frustration-drgrudge

:):)
Some laughed
haha.:D:D:D

one more
"Kid" of IPL - parthiv patel (looks)

arrey yaar kyun chhedh rahe ho isse??

Why are you teasing him now again...??

he he he...OR hahahahaha.....
Hurts his ego,misuses his powers

Members here are not the owner of any teams. We are here to support and have a good time.

Its upto you, if banning me was right. This is what I said in response...

What???Is this some kind of rule you just made and want fellow members to follow it. Where is it written that Calling by names is against the rule.....Just cause you don't like it and (how I dunno) you've got the power to ban , you'll start banning ppl. WOW!! Great work!!!:p

Really?? Members here are not owner of any teams??? Is that what you're telling me?? To be honest, I never knew this!!Thanks for telling me......I always thought you as the owner of CSK:p :mad:

Of course we are here to support, but if you ever interacted with any friends then you should know that the side effect of supporting any team is that you are surely going to be teased if you're team lost...it a common phenomenon. But if you can't take a bit of teasing after CSK lost, either by gaurav or me or any one else the you have no right to show your support either.You either be silent and expect silence or you shout aloud and be prepared to be shouted back..you just can't expect silence then...

No . No. No. Please dont ban me. My life will come to a halt. 2 days without thinkdigit??? What are my friends gonna say... my parents will be ashamed... and my grandpa....he will surely expel me from his will.....Please dont let this happen to me......what a disaster....:(:(:(...I dont feel like living anymore, now that I'm banned.....

What monopoly? See his post. I warned gaurav_indian and still he quoted my post and commented something which was not necessary.
Yeah, and chit-chat section is the most necessary section in this forum. This is the heart and soul of TD. Nothing unnecessary is allowed here.Be it 2432423 Rate the c0(k size above you threads or She loves me , she loves me not, if she doesnt , will her brother love me? threads,all are necessary.
But some how , a joke, said in good context(which coincidently makes a bit fun of your STFU behavior and coincidently you being the mod) is unnecessary enough to ban some one and set an example that no one can touch the untouchable drgrudge.
Anyway I don't have to justify my action.
Yup. Since you are GOD!!! Ruler of this forum and planet.
I'll do what I want. Please don't start posting abt this and create a ruckus.
See above.

Good work doc, I like the way you Mod!! Oh, before your great brain comes to this conclusion, I'm eggman only.:D

Please admin, look at this thing seriously and look pages 50 and 51 of the official IPL Thread(before dr.grudge deletes all those posts saying that it was offtopic, rather than merging those post here with this threads which an egoistic person like him wont do....) ....

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
I request all mods to hereby please set a warning to anyone who is crossing the line..a warning should be followed by at least a 24 hour stay...this is not a multinational where each second shall result in the loss of a zillion dollars...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i remember kalpik gave me an infraction which still can be seen in my profile, which was much better than the last time mehul banned me without a warning (yeah, i remmber that)

Oh_Look_I'm_Banned

Right off the assembly line
Nancy Sintara sang:
Code:
I was five and he was six
We rode on horses made of sticks
He wore black I wore white
He would always win the fight

Bang bang, he shot me down
Bang bang, I hit the ground
Bang bang, that awful sound
Bang bang, my baby shot me down.