The Samsung Series 5 550P Laptops Thread

Ashish247

Journeyman
dan4u posted the link, check recent pages, 2nd gen I7 with 8GB ram 1TB hard disk and AMD 7750M, with 1080p display, but don't know the price.

I saw that, thought he was talking about some other ones.. sammy is fine then and i feel hp is gonna price them closer to 70k if not more.
I read that spyware too can cause high temperatures.. just a word.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
I saw that, thought he was talking about some other ones.. sammy is fine then and i feel hp is gonna price them closer to 70k if not more.
I read that spyware too can cause high temperatures.. just a word.

yeah right, i think its going to be a premium product like Dell"s XPS brand so expecting it around 65K.

rahulbalmuri

ωιтн gяєαт gяαρнι¢ѕ......
guys... i just got my NP550P5C-S02IN (i7 version) .... easy software manager showing lot of updates regarding bios, nvidia gfx drivers etc., should i do it or not.. ?? tell me wat r the first things to do.. like to know whether my lappy throttles or not?? gimme some detailed info.. regarding to intall those updates or not...

Ashish247

Journeyman
guys... i just got my NP550P5C-S02IN (i7 version) .... easy software manager showing lot of updates regarding bios, nvidia gfx drivers etc., should i do it or not.. ?? tell me wat r the first things to do.. like to know whether my lappy throttles or not?? gimme some detailed info.. regarding to intall those updates or not...

Try a game may be before updating the bios and after it. And share your experience regarding temps and throttling.

rahulbalmuri

ωιтн gяєαт gяαρнι¢ѕ......
Untitled.jpg

these r cpu-z and gpu-z screen shots guys... will post the temps tomo :)

pratyush997

Inactive
visited service station today...dafaq.lappy service incharge told me that...they will be replacing mobo n ram. Asked em abt replacement...they told me that if mobo gets outta stock or problem doesn't get solved then only I may get replacement and thus refund is faqin not possible.. :shocked:

Hrishi

visited service station today...dafaq.lappy service incharge told me that...they will be replacing mobo n ram. Asked em abt replacement...they told me that if mobo gets outta stock or problem doesn't get solved then only I may get replacement and thus refund is faqin not possible.. :shocked:

Hey buddy , heard that you were trolled severely by sammy.How's the situation now ??

sj2202

Broken In
^^If its Outta budget get U2

Thanks guys.. I might get U2.

I don't think U2 is a good cooler for this laptop.
I have a few friends of mine who have the same lappy and they do not get any help from the cooler.
There is just a marginal difference of 1-2 degrees which is not worth the 1.7k.

As far as I remember somebody(I think it was @demolisher48) bought a cooling pad and he got good results.
You can ask him the model.

xpert007

Broken In
Guyz Just talked to CC, Jaipur and scolded 'em....The reps told me that I should talk to head..I'll be going there Tomm. :hyper:

@xpert007:- u2- 1.6k as on Fk you can get one for 1.4 k in local market.

lappy never shuts down due to temps..n build quality is best...

i am asking when i will be playing for 1hr strecth then will lappy get so much heated that I HAD TO SHUT IT DOWN

in comprison to asus laptops how is the bulid quality of samsung laptops and how are samsung laptop service in india ?

why does this lappy gets so much heated does this is due to driver or some design issue or those who had repoted in tdf (not all ) they have defective model????

pratyush997

Inactive
i am asking when i will be playing for 1hr strecth then will lappy get so much heated that I HAD TO SHUT IT DOWN

in comprison to asus laptops how is the bulid quality of samsung laptops and how are samsung laptop service in india ?

why does this lappy gets so much heated does this is due to driver or some design issue or those who had repoted in tdf (not all ) they have defective model????

i used to play 5hrs straight ...gta iv. build quality is somewhat good

surajr2567

Broken In
I played Max payne 3 of 1/2 hour and got 77deg and max 85deg temperature with 40 to 55fps. Is it normal?

I played Max payne 3 of 1/2 hour and got 77deg and max 85deg temperature with 40 to 55fps. Is it normal?

sherif

Broken In
i got updation from samsung that my warranty extended
Warranty
In Warranty
PARTS: (31.07.2014) 12 months
LABOR: (31.07.2014) 12 months
funny thing is date has changed but it still shows 12 months:shock:

drkrack

Broken In
i got updation from samsung that my warranty extended
Warranty
In Warranty
PARTS: (31.07.2014) 12 months
LABOR: (31.07.2014) 12 months
funny thing is date has changed but it still shows 12 months:shock:

How did you get it?
Did you get a phone call from CC?
Or email
What is your date of purchase?
When did you register?

sanj

Broken In
got i5 version yesterday..jbl speakers are just awesome(no other match for it).played mass effect 2 for 40 mins.temp was 70-74 C with full details but i limited the cpu to 80%.no throttling at all.dis laptop is beautiful with superb finishing.

should i go for cooling pad or not coz m heavy gamer?

Top Bottom