The RMA Experience Thread

quicky008

Technomancer
Thanks but this page only consists of a list of the names and adresses of their service centres,I couldn't find their email address in it.

Alok

Adventurer
WD is great. Got three of my external drives replaced without any problem. All took 4 days.

somebodysme

Journeyman
Hello everyone..
Last month my Seasonic Psu(850w gold) went kaput, so I gave it for RMA to the address given by the seller(theitwares lamington road mumbai), after almost 1month I got it back.. but they didn't returned the cable bags. Instead the cables were in cheap plastic bag-unsealed. Also I can't tell if they are original or not..
I don't know what to do now..

pranjal.3029

Colossus of Stars
Guys, I am RMAing my 2.5" WD Blue and they(WD Support) ask me to keep it in an ESD Bag(Electrostatic Discharge Bag afaik) but I can't find one anywhere. Are there alternatives or am I stuck? Please help

quicky008

Technomancer
Does anyone know the address and ph no. of transcend's service center in kolkata?I have a 16 gb transcend jetflash pen drive that's malfunctioning and i want to get it replaced.Any info about this will be greatly appreciated.

(p.s. the pen drive was purchased from flipkart-will transcend provide after sales service for it?I still have the bill that i received from fk at the time of purchase)

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Contact here :

Supertron Electronics Pvt Ltd.
73 , Metcalf Street
1st Floor
Kolkata - 700013
Phone : +91 33 22258907/32572086/22259068
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Mon to Fri)

NeoBurner54835

Right off the assembly line
Bought a Gigabyte B75M-D3H from PrimeABGB,goes kaput a day back,called up Accel service point in BBSR,Odisha .They straightaway refused to service anything bought online :-? going to visit there tomorrow ,lets see how it goes.

Any procedures for a hassle free RMA? xD

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bought a Gigabyte B75M-D3H from PrimeABGB,goes kaput a day back,called up Accel service point in BBSR,Odisha .They straightaway refused to service anything bought online :-? going to visit there tomorrow ,lets see how it goes.

Strange ! I think the Sc has some secret tie up with local hardware sellers.

Thanks a lot once again,topgear.

any progress on this ?

saswat23

Human Spambot
How can they refuse to service it? If you have a valid bill then its your right it get it serviced. Call up their Head Office and talk to 'em regarding this matter.

insaneYLN

In the zone

@NeoBurner54835, call Gigabyte India on their motherboard toll free number, 1800 22 0966, from either a BSNL or MTNL landline, and inform them about your grievances.
:whistleblower:

Always make it a point to contact the customer service of the manufacturer of a particular, quality product, rather than go straight to its service centre(s). That is just my two pennies' worth. All the very best with your RMA process.
:thumbs:

NeoBurner54835

Actually I called up Gigabyte first who gave me the contact details of Service Centre.

I reverted back to Gigabyte right after the SVC refused to honor the warranty,so the Gigabyte guy tells me to go to the required SVC and call them back incase the SVC refuses to accept the package so he can deal with them.

I was missing the bill,luckily i found it attached below motherboard box ._. Last place i would ever look at. Hopefully i should be able to make a trip to SVC tomorrow.

What is the average time for Gigabyte Motherboard RMA? 7 days as per the policy sounds too good to be true :3

Last edited:

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Now that Gigabyte India is banned from the forums :p, could you forward the details to me via PM? I need serial number, copy of the bill, your name and phone number that Gigabyte India can contact you. Also, the name of the person whom you spoke to...

Assuming nothing works.

NeoBurner54835

Update:

Submitted the Mobo on 17th Nov 2014 at Accel Frontline Service Centre, BBSR. Going to collect the replacement on 24th Nov 2014 ,apparently the replacement arrived on Friday(21st Nov 2014) but going in late due to exams.

So far so good ._.

2kool2btrue

In the zone
Hi

Can anyone confirm that how long does Gigabyte take to RMA it's graphics cards? Also, do they require an invoice for it or just the serial number will do?

Also, can I claim warranty for an ASUS GPU based on serial number?

Someone please reply as this is urgent.

Thanks!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
for both serial no. should be enough - no need for invoice though I don't have any recent experience.

Top Bottom