The Photography Thread

kjuvale

Pharmaguru
Taken at Mandavi Beach, gujarat

*farm2.staticflickr.com/1575/24836452910_6ebefa8fa4_z.jpgMandavi Beach by Kapil Juvale, on Flickr

*farm2.staticflickr.com/1633/24836433810_3a35960e3e_z.jpgMandavi Beach by Kapil Juvale, on Flickr

Last edited:

Hrishi

Haven't shot much in recent months.

*farm2.staticflickr.com/1673/25048399792_19bc4fe887_c.jpgA Shot in The Woods - Bamboo Tree. by Hrishikesh Sharma, on Flickr

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
awesome shots Kapil ... and me on the other end of the transportation spectrum

*farm2.staticflickr.com/1552/25049451231_beceacf02e_c.jpg
Speed by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

sujoyp

Grand Master
my vday attempt

*farm2.staticflickr.com/1588/24950903520_880f0a0d3a_c.jpgVday spcl by Sujoy Packrasy, on Flickr

sujoyp

Grand Master
I attempted to focus on one of the 3 items one at a time...and 35mm lens did it beautifully :) Ate all 3 after shooting :D :D

nac

Aspiring Novelist
I was looking at the old photos to see if I can find any photos to share and I found couple of frog photos. I processed them and ready to upload... Something strike my mind to google for frog photography. Some very nice photographs, checked the site to read information about the photos and the title goes "Pseudo-nature Photographers". I never thought one would do something like this and one of the visitor says it's "easy and harmless" and I don't know how it's easy and harmless.

*i102.photobucket.com/albums/m108/tkphotos1/IMG_8854_zpscxgh6uh9.jpg

*i102.photobucket.com/albums/m108/tkphotos1/IMG_8845_zpsjwh0goip.jpg

sujoyp

Grand Master
IMO the temp is coming off a bit cool.

can you try to warm it up a bit?

I will try that.. thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Nac frog photography my need nice flash setup and a macro lens...what ever shots of frog I saw with super colors seems to be done with a great flash setup

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Most of you who know me, knows that I got a DSLR recently. So this is my first post in Photography Thread. Hope your critics and suggestions will help me brush up my skills.

These are two almost same images, but I'm unable to decide which one is better. Both looks good to me. Let you guys decide :)

*i.imgur.com/C4jpysK.jpg

*i.imgur.com/1QXIkHw.jpg

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Hi Krishnandu, welcome to the DSLR club. Looking forward to seeing tons of photos.

I liked the first one better due to the background. Seems to give the context better, hills trees and rivers

adityagupta

Broken In
Most of you who know me, knows that I got a DSLR recently. So this is my first post in Photography Thread. Hope your critics and suggestions will help me brush up my skills.

These are two almost same images, but I'm unable to decide which one is better. Both looks good to me. Let you guys decide :)

*i.imgur.com/C4jpysK.jpg

*i.imgur.com/1QXIkHw.jpg
Great shots.... Bro which rig u using?

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Hi Krishnandu, welcome to the DSLR club. Looking forward to seeing tons of photos.

I liked the first one better due to the background. Seems to give the context better, hills trees and rivers

Thanks [MENTION=8593]izzikio_rage[/MENTION]

Great shots.... Bro which rig u using?

Thanks [MENTION=322194]adityagupta[/MENTION]. I'm using D5200 with the kit 18-55mm lens.

[MENTION=8169]Krishnan[/MENTION]du first one is really nice..

Thanks a lot [MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION] :)

Finally I can concentrate on photography again(secured Master's admission). [MENTION=125321]nac[/MENTION], those are good ones. [MENTION=32490]krishnandu.sarkar[/MENTION], first one is better. Also you should create a flickr account and use it for attaching the pictures, it will kind of help us if we need to see the exif data.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Finally I can concentrate on photography again(secured Master's admission). [MENTION=125321]nac[/MENTION], those are good ones. [MENTION=32490]krishnandu.sarkar[/MENTION], first one is better. Also you should create a flickr account and use it for attaching the pictures, it will kind of help us if we need to see the exif data.

Sure I'd do that right away :)

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Congratulations... So where are you off to?

Top Bottom