The Photography Thread

sujoyp

Grand Master
[MENTION=17225]Rishi[/MENTION] moon pic is too much bluish...make it bit yellowish as we see in the sky ;)
and the right time to take moon shot is in evening when moon is big and rising...when it reaches top it becomes small

@gen thats awesome

Hrishi

Guys , how is the Minolta Lens System compared to Current line of Sony SAM lenses ??
Is it wise to spend money in buying used minolta lenses ,they're dirt cheap......can get a prime 50mm for like 3-4k.. ( since new ones are not available ) ??

--------------------------------------------------------
My Recent Click with a little bit of Post-Processing in PS6.
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7319/13976262998_49a89dc427_c.jpgWhite_Serenity by sharma.hrishikesh, on Flickr

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=17225]Rishi[/MENTION] moon pic is too much bluish...make it bit yellowish as we see in the sky ;)
and the right time to take moon shot is in evening when moon is big and rising...when it reaches top it becomes small

@gen thats awesome
I though , it were kind of white... :p
Next time , I will try a touch of yellow. :)

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
[MENTION=17225]Rishi[/MENTION] ...minolta lens compatibility is huge gain for sony...some fields like macro and landscape which dont need autofocus, these minolta lens will save lots of money there...like in Nikon we use old manual lenses which comes cheap...dont just buy any minolta lens...see the purpose of buy 1st.

Hrishi

[MENTION=17225]Rishi[/MENTION] ...minolta lens compatibility is huge gain for sony...some fields like macro and landscape which dont need autofocus, these minolta lens will save lots of money there...like in Nikon we use old manual lenses which comes cheap...dont just buy any minolta lens...see the purpose of buy 1st.
Yeah , Macro photography is my primary purpose for buying my next lens.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
tried focus stacking with combine ZP
the bg is sill blurred.
*i.imgur.com/DXpFodR.jpg

og images, posting every third img, there are 14 of these
*i.imgur.com/LvLmVmZ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/PMV1RHx.gif

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Anorion, :( Combinez processing is not good. Leaves ghosting effect...

- - - Updated - - -

Swag, Is that a white pin stripe at the bottom your watermark ;) Just kidding... :D
BIF in the last picture is not making the photograph interesting. May be if you clone out them, it will be a decent landscape image. :)

kaz

right here
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7399/14171824352_a36f4323ec.jpg
Cuckoo

*farm6.staticflickr.com/5074/13987853120_7e605e7bcf.jpg
Wreck

*farm6.staticflickr.com/5509/13987857747_48febc3465.jpg
Diagonal

*farm3.staticflickr.com/2921/13987861107_6a23e668f8.jpg
Flying Machine

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7452/14171828692_7cb4f81a31.jpg
Knock Knock

*farm3.staticflickr.com/2912/13987860897_899238fd20.jpg
Spider

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Anorion, :( Combinez processing is not good. Leaves ghosting effect...

No no, it is very good, I purposely gave it little hard task. normally the plane of focus should sweep across the image in any direction and not shift deeper and deeper into the image - this is causing the ghosting. Try on normal macro shots of one object and you will get good results.

Top Bottom