*farm4.staticflickr.com/3723/13432275554_1999c156ac_c.jpg
--
*farm4.staticflickr.com/3720/13433444214_6d91ebdc4a_c.jpg
---
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7146/13433550075_4cf8e915c3_c.jpg

Last edited:

kaz

right here
[MENTION=125321]nac[/MENTION] [MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION] I submitted 4 pics and I know I'm not going to win :D [MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION] you have some good bird shots, just frame a story with it and give it a try...Last date for submission of Birds and Wildlife Theme is tomorrow....

sujoyp

Grand Master
[MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION]...ok will select the best one and put there ;)

@gen my drop pics are not at all good...I want it to be lot better...I have the gears just lack of time :)

---------------------------------- [MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION] the competition looks good...I will post the image today evening

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Wow chitvan, those are soem amazing shots. very professionally lit and all

Here are a couple of pics I took a few days back
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7167/13409219383_de43d593fd_c.jpg

chitvan

Journeyman
Thanks a lot everybody for liking my pics,

^very perfect and professional pictures. Can you post some details on how to do it ???
Here I have some write up for droplet photography,

wdtutorial.0fees.net/index.HTML

You can see setup photo there at last,
For above photos I used external flash YN 560, used acrylic sheet for reflection, flash fired on acrylic sheet for better reflections

chitvan

Journeyman
THanks .
Although I don't have external flash but still will try it out.

Edit : ------------------
Checked the link. Man , those are some real pro pics. _/\_

Thanks bro,

You can try with inbuilt flash,(use thermcoal sheet for background).

All the pics in the link i captured from compact camera with inbuilt flash.

sujoyp

Grand Master
thanks for the link chitvan ...I tried yesterday...got ok kind of droplet pics but could not create any collision shot ...even when dropping continously...will try more this saturday sunday

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
[MENTION=10032]chitvan[/MENTION], that is a pretty good write up, will need to give it a shot this weekend. How are you triggering the external flash? optical slave?

Another thing, what stock/microstock sites are you uploading on? I've been trying that out for fun over the past year and am on Getty, iStock, DT, 123rf and a couple of other chindi sites.
[MENTION=39722]sujoyp[/MENTION], need some advise. I have a super old vivatar flash that can be fired via a button. Can't mount it on the cam, can't make it an optical slave. Suggest some ideas to use it

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Amlan, I've seen people using external flash with basic point and shoot cameras. They trigger the external flash by using in-camera flash. When the flash light hits the external flash, it fires. Try this... The draw back is, your vivatar has to be in a place where your in-camera flash light can reach.

Top Bottom