The Photography Thread

sujoyp

Grand Master
Thanks Nac

@IM2K yes I post processed it and aaded a bit warmth...but the light in pizza hut was already yeallow too :D

@prashant thanks

tkin

Back to school!!
A sample pic from my Trip, will upload more soon after I sort and watermark them:
*i.imgur.com/Cbuhn4x.jpg

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
@tkin Tiger shot is nice. I guess you used average metering instead of spot metering

A shot from friend's wedding
*farm9.staticflickr.com/8361/8398246152_dc0c2b28cd.jpg
Wedding by marvelprash, on Flickr

Exposure 0.04 sec (1/25)
Aperture f/6.3
Focal Length 68.1 mm
ISO Speed 1600

tkin

Back to school!!
@tkin Tiger shot is nice. I guess you used average metering instead of spot metering

Exposure 0.04 sec (1/25)
Aperture f/6.3
Focal Length 68.1 mm
ISO Speed 1600
FZ150, didn't have time to customize, it was a fast shot, was waiting for the tiger to look at the lens, took atleast 15 tries to get the shot.

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
@ clickclick, lm2k, cyberKID, quan chi - Thanks for your comments.
@Tkin - Nice, that look on the tigers face.
@quan chi - Nice composition on post #6945. I'd pp out those wires.
@marvelousprashant - That looks pretty good @ 1600 ISO

sujoyp

Grand Master
@tkin thats a nice tiger shot

@prashant from the top the pic of kid watching out of window is superb

@serpent ur shot is too dark on the right...u need to keep light even on all sides

@reddead beautiful shot

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Few shots from me,
Flowers of my garden,
*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-QBNjVnUxhzA/UPw8mj3UJkI/AAAAAAAA1Q0/CqAMun80Ek0/s800/Pansee_1.jpg

*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-v9-oFsT-Lzg/UPw81aeOsgI/AAAAAAAA1RE/hGTTaXcNu0o/s800/Pansee_2.jpg

*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-b1yNEHhgDDQ/UPw7dL-mPDI/AAAAAAAA1P8/iALuR1GAP3k/s800/Dalia_bud1.jpg

*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-JxuSidahw4c/UPw7dfR-pGI/AAAAAAAA1QA/lXx8Y2sdlEI/s800/Dalia_bud2.jpg

*lh5.googleusercontent.com/-CC7PCpCYPcc/UPw7W9sVKNI/AAAAAAAA1P0/VkaVDu_ryqc/s800/Flower2.jpg

Misc,
*lh5.googleusercontent.com/-9lOeVTJeg2o/UPw74nl2WqI/AAAAAAAA1QQ/bzTLS6hDUZA/s800/Grandma.jpg

Kolkata Kite festival shots,
*lh6.googleusercontent.com/-cGHfj_M2agw/UPw8Yk-fxuI/AAAAAAAA1Qo/P6yzIjzGBbQ/s800/Leftout.jpg

*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-cJXmbsMH1P8/UPw8YgRUq1I/AAAAAAAA1Qk/itVEkCgpJPQ/s800/Mom_n_Gal.jpg

*lh6.googleusercontent.com/-I2aawC-RRbc/UPw8qxI-dGI/AAAAAAAA1Q8/yCoXrtivRbQ/s800/Puzzle%2521.jpg

*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-_Lc8kcSaWqk/UPw9FxzIVPI/AAAAAAAA1RM/9rIhCoDFwKI/s800/TargetAwuired.jpg

*lh5.googleusercontent.com/-MvWNnl4_cEw/UPw9GOp4rSI/AAAAAAAA1RQ/DlX7uo5TZf8/s800/Together.jpg

*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ssOOZHW0VQM/UPw94jZltnI/AAAAAAAA1Rg/UKClRK3Cqbs/s800/KidVision.jpg

quan chi

mortal kombat
rithwick your 4th and 6th pics are good.:)

@quan chi - Nice composition on post #6945. I'd pp out those wires.

That was intentional as it was acting like a design to the picture.But anyways without those wires.:)
*s14.postimage.org/pspy0ksz5/IMG_01393.jpg
images

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
@rithwick some of your shots r good...liked the old woman and white flower also the mother and child having a laugh is good

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
@ tkin: the big cat's photo is good.
@ rhitwick: those pansies are really appealing. Those dahlias buds are also looking nice. The White African daisy (the white one), however is looking a bit over saturated.

My first attempt at selective colouring. C&C tips are welcome.

*farm9.staticflickr.com/8371/8400499107_8bd6aa2404_z.jpg
DSC_2731 by CyberK1D, on Flickr

Last edited:

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Reddead, Good one :thumbs:

Rhitwick, Some nice work... esp... 4th, old lady, mom and kid, couple under umbrella...
It's too many... Try to limit 2-3 photos at one go.

Quanchi, That's a :doogone: Nicely cloned out the wires...

Kid, Nice try... :)

Top Bottom