The Photography Thread

quan chi

mortal kombat
^last one is really good. the beak n eyes of the kite and the curve formed by its head n neck.
some of u r shots have more yellows .
Thanks yep the last one is my favourite too.Well as for your second comment i think thats because except for that tiger shot rest all are little bit post processed (first one is heavily post processed and i think it went wrong somewhere).

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
@Gen.Libeb - second one came out very nice. Depth of field is too much shallo. can u post Av,Tv,focal length n iso for both.
Thanks for your post.
ISO - 100.
Av,Tv - I don't have those in my camera.
Focal length - I don't know, F3.5 may be. There isn't much control over this either, anyways there is a lot of post processing in those 2 photos for this to be meaningful.

@quan chi - Some of your shots are nice, Last one is definitely the best.

@Rockstar11 - Nice pose. But its a bit too noisy & a little more saturation could help I guess.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Hope you guys not hungry :D Tried some food photography :D

*i.imgur.com/tGS9Q.jpg
*i.imgur.com/FbDdC.jpg
*i.imgur.com/0vpLf.jpg
*i.imgur.com/pcYnu.jpg
*i.imgur.com/nxTvX.jpg

Tenida

Gadget Freak
tenida!! jemon naam tamon kaam!! :D ke ranna korlo?

btw, why is the table so big?? :p

btw.. aato dekhi khachchho.. hojom hobena kintu!! :D

Ordered from Alibaba, Bosepukur :D
Table ta boro :O eta to center table , eta amar bari te tola chobi :D ar eta sotti photography purpose e post korlam ekhane :)...
hozom hehhe eta 1st jan e already hojom hoye geche :D Pala r hozom na hote pare ..but Tenida ar hozom hobe na huh :p

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
wow...food looks tasty :p

BTW eto bangla te kotha bolo na...lokera objection korte lagbe kintu :) (dont talk in bangla else people will start objecting on it)

Tenida

Gadget Freak
wow...food looks tasty :p

BTW eto bangla te kotha bolo na...lokera objection korte lagbe kintu :) (dont talk in bangla else people will start objecting on it)

hehhe alright :)
Used spoiler now :)

Don't use english words in bangla. Otherwise I know what you are talking :p

You can know anyways with google translation option but its not always correct though :p

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
This if of last year.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=8364&d=1357709661

Attachments

• DSC06599.jpg
    DSC06599.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 136

arian29

In the zone
Maha Kumbh is here and ill be in in Allahabad from the 8th till the 11th.. . This is gonna be new for me. There will be people people and people all around .

Gear.. am thinking ill take with me, My D7000 with 50mm 1.8 and 16-85mm and the 70-300mm.
Tripod yes though am not sure how feasible it will be to carry one.
Any suggestions/experiences :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
yes 1 suggession...dont carry all that gear with you ....just keep the gear u can keep in your jacket pockets...carrying bag is a very bad idea....there will be so much crowd that u wont get enough chance to change lens...and even if u get u should not by any chance keep ur bag down on the ground...

Ok now y I am telling this ...a fellow forum member in other forum lost his 2 lakh worth cam lenses n all in his bag in ganpati visarjan mumbai...just when he put the bag down for some reasons.

a simpler solution...get a sling bag with easy access so that u can bring out the gears from that bag without a need to keep it anywhere...just swing in forward and take out things :)

Top Bottom