The Photography Thread

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
since we are talking about what the pros think and what their advise is

*iso.500px.com/8-pro-photographers-share-the-best-advice-they-ever-got/

and for those of you asking about what a cheap camera can give in the hands of a good photographer

*www.youtube.com/results?search_query=cheap+camera+pro+photographer

[youtube]jDAnNjRJxOQ[/youtube]

[youtube]wX76k-chflo[/youtube]

[youtube]40c3tmRCNFg[/youtube]

nac

Aspiring Novelist
and for those of you asking about what a cheap camera can give in the hands of a good photographer
I have watched last year's Pro photographer, cheap camera challenge. I think the last one is from year, kinda remember it. Will check the other videos too...

Did digitalrev organized any competition like last year (or is it two years before?) for non pro photographers?

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Chitvan, thats a great capture. Nice composition and light. The motoG cam is really good
[MENTION=120687]Raziel[/MENTION]: have you stopped clicking with the legacy lenses? Long time no shots
[MENTION=125321]nac[/MENTION], i didn't know that digitalrev also organized contests. But have been watching this series for some time... Really good stuff. Wish they'd share the post processing details as well.

sujoyp

Grand Master
@amlan thats a nice series.. I used to check these videos a lot last year..

[MENTION=10032]chitvan[/MENTION] thats a nicely compoed shot

Raziel

Journeyman
[MENTION=8593]izzikio_rage[/MENTION]: glad to see you guys r clicking n active here! Ive been a bit busy these days, that said, im waiting for a carl zeiss pancolar i ordered today. :D

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
[MENTION=120687]Raziel[/MENTION] : What lens is this? orignal for the cam or a legacy one

*farm1.staticflickr.com/264/19472966543_bf58894965_c.jpgChasing North by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

Finally got a good set of star trails with the north star in the frame

nac

Aspiring Novelist

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
this one is awesome amlan...but its hardwork to do :)
Time consuming yes... But then if you have an intervoltmeter then it becomes just a matter of leaving your cam for an hour or so. But its worth the hour of shooting and the time spent stacking them all together.

Raziel

Journeyman
[MENTION=120687]Raziel[/MENTION] : What lens is this? orignal for the cam or a legacy one

*farm1.staticflickr.com/264/19472966543_bf58894965_c.jpgChasing North by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

Nice star trails! Is that polaris in the center? What's the exposure time ?
and, Pancolar is a vintage prime lens by carl zeiss jena.

sujoyp

Grand Master
I liked this intervoltmeter...will it help in taking droplet shots too. let me check online

- - - Updated - - -

hey my D7000 have inbuilt intervoltmeter...I didnt know that...let me play with it today night :D

nomad47

Cyborg Agent

Awesome shot man...and setting the north star in the center really requires a good eye..

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Nice star trails! Is that polaris in the center? What's the exposure time ?
and, Pancolar is a vintage prime lens by carl zeiss jena.
Yup the pole star in the center of the circle

Where did you buy this Pancolar from? Just checked the net, awesome lens

Top Bottom