The Photography Thread

Stuge

Youngling
excellent shots toofan and Chirag :)

@G5 :I hope everyone was safe in that car crash .

in b/w We are having an erodov photography meet up near India gate at around 10-11am morning tomorrow .anybody from delhi can join us or send me a pm asap.

toofan

Technomancer
Chirag: Nice details in first one Excellent shot. Looking beautiful. Composition wise the Cigarette shot is the best. The second Image look ordinary though.

Cool: Nice take.

Stuge

Youngling
Mustard Meadows

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2720/4158171707_e9815c4c66_b.jpg

Unfortunately Lake is all dried up,due to poor rainfall .Only a patch of water left :(.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
People, on monday we are going to a cemetery for photography. So, I want to click scary pictures and stuff. you know, like dark and with crows and stuff. :D Something like this:

*gallery.photo.net/photo/5668349-md.jpg

Any particular settings? I got point and shoot sony dsc w200. Anyone of you have any cemetery pictures? Thank you. :)

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
People, on monday we are going to a cemetery for photography. So, I want to click scary pictures and stuff. you know, like dark and with crows and stuff. :D Something like this:

*gallery.photo.net/photo/5668349-md.jpg

Any particular settings? I got point and shoot sony dsc w200. Anyone of you have any cemetery pictures? Thank you. :)

Convert your pictures to B&W after returning home. Also cemetery doesn't needs to be scary(unless you want) place. You can capture the flower garlands there or the candles. It will definitely provide lot of opportunities.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
*lh6.ggpht.com/_cRiA0TmAZxw/Sxo34rEZjgI/AAAAAAAABHI/gc1f-X_4GZM/s800/DSC00708.JPG

*lh5.ggpht.com/_cRiA0TmAZxw/Sxo5K6obkSI/AAAAAAAABHo/PWCcsEDu9S8/s800/DSC00722.JPG

Krow

Crowman
@ G5: Thanks.

@ Stuge What a picture sirjee. How was your Delhi Erodov meet?

@ Chirag please don't feed the world with stereotypes about Crows (my clan is hurt). :p

The first one is great Giga. But the lighting is too harsh on the subject, i.e., the building.

*img407.imageshack.us/img407/3373/dsc05617t.jpg
Thanks a lot to toofan and G5 for this one. Taken after I corrected the white balance on my cam. Colours are so much more vibrant now. :)

Krow

Crowman
Thanks toofan, just a late reminder, its G5's birthday today. Wish him before you are too late to claim a treat. I wished him @ 12.30AM. :))

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Thanks for the wishes guys. Toofan no cake for you since you didn't wished me. :( :razz:
Will post the pics I shot today later tomorrow. Today was a great day full of surprises.

@krow - Thanks buddy for the wishes.

@krazzy_warrior - Hmmm... Delicious. I love Pizza. The image would have been better had you taken it from a distance. I presume your camera doesn't supports focussing at close distance(Macro Range) hence the picture is blurred. Still my mouth is watering seeing the delicious pizza.

Top Bottom