The Photography Thread

toofan

Technomancer
for that portion enhanced the mask with color range.

Yes the portrait at the cover page is excellent.
The Portrait of late Madhav Gadkari at page 6 & 71 has made me crazy. The best shot of magazine for now.The image at page 6 with different tone jumped me straight to page 71. The use of light in images form 67 to 71 is just magical. All are low light shots and retouched to perfection. Same level of skills in retouching will make our image more appealing.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

I was at photo studio to develop a image and behind that my fav. book stall. I went there and enquired for digit he says yes. then i said better photography he said yes. I said " Bhaiya Dikhado". He gave me and I checked the price and left the digit. He said "Bhaiya iss baar digit nahi loge. I said" nahi mahengi hai or kutch khas bhi nahi hai."

I am posting the Image I developed. Actually I will get some money for this Image.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Cool: if you wish you could mail that image to me I will try to retouch the image and then will send you back. If you sending the mail then please mention the size and other things you would like.

Last edited:

Stuge

Youngling
Title :Chittorgarh Fort View

image pp in CS4 as necessary .

@krow :erodov meeting went fine :)we need to attract more people with camera's lol

in b/w nice pic posted

@toofan :portraits are nice .
@G5 :belated happy birthday :)

@anorion :yes ,its comparises of 3 images :) Stitched using autostitched .later post processing done .

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
@stuge - This is the first image of yours which I didn't like at all. Frankly speaking you have left too much of free space. I see no composition at all. Pure wastage. Thanks for your wishes. :)

@gigacore - Nice try but go a bit more towards the branch & capture it from chest height. I think this was a low angle shot.

@toofan - Even I have stopped purchasing Digit since around 8-10 months. Now I only pick Linux For You that too sometimes. This is the first time I have got Better Photography. I had earlier read it in a doctor's clinic. Regarding the image I will contact you later.

P.S : I'm not in a good mood. Maybe that's the reason my comments are very harsh. Sorry :(

toofan

Technomancer
Actually this is called negative space if I am not wrong. But here he experimented with wrong subject. And why he didn't reduced the noise I can't understand.
I think this is a panorama.

Stuge

Youngling
forgot to remove the noise .its removed now :)

in b/w its just a view of fort for my series :).nothing special :)

in b/w its not panorama.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in b/w cropped version for you guys

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2755/4169854198_72d16e85fe_o.jpg

Last edited:

Stuge

Youngling
Title :Yellow Painted :p

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2640/4170423422_653bb6c26d.jpg

bigger version

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2640/4170423422_653bb6c26d_b.jpg

Yellow paint selected -> then invert the selection -> copy to a layer --> used nik plugin to convert it into black and white .

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer
*img341.imageshack.us/img341/1276/carf.jpg

Totally Official!

This shot I took in spare time when I was shooting for a government investigation. It was tricky as this car is half in shade and half in sunlight.

Stuge: Different Angle shot. very nice.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Toofan, gives me a very good feeling. I want to see the original. Please post it.
Also did you get my PM?

toofan

Technomancer
-----snipped ------

Cool check the message.

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

*img526.imageshack.us/img526/8674/img1416t.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

*img709.imageshack.us/img709/5835/img1416.jpg

Last edited:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Toofan excellent yaar. Superb. If only I have to criticise it would be on the cropped hand of the subject in the first image. Also the second one looks better on PP than without.

toofan

Technomancer
Thanks. Actually the image posted is saved from a 4x6 cropped.
In 8x6 the hand is fully visible. In 8 x 10 its less cropped.

Stuge

Youngling
Title :Loveliest of lovely things are they On earth, that soonest pass away

*farm3.static.flickr.com/2611/4175472864_bd2a066f96.jpg

about processing :
-Selective colouring in CS4
-Nik plugin used to give a burnt colour .

Camera :point and shoot Canon Ixus 950is
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@toofan :do you do portraiture for netas aka politician during elections:p.(nothing negetive ).I mean for posters ,pamplets hehe .They use similiar fancy background .

anyway ,keep it up .

toofan

Technomancer
@stuge: Nice Capture. and equally well P.P.
Actually it depends upon the person I am shooting. These type of background increase the focus on Peoples shot. Other fancy background used by Labs like hills, gardens, flowers etc distracts the feel of Image. But some time these are very well matched. I had seen awesome Images with Imaginary backgrounds.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
*img121.imageshack.us/img121/4791/dsc00190rq22831128.jpg

:D

my new camera

Settings used

*img340.imageshack.us/img340/2797/31280235.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom