*farm4.staticflickr.com/3891/14391364953_e146d59bcf_z.jpg
Rider 1

*farm3.staticflickr.com/2927/14184620610_0db8fb8b8b_z.jpg
Rider 2

*farm4.staticflickr.com/3904/14369710502_66c9b5225d_z.jpg
Lightening without tripod I can't get past 1sec exposure :(

sujoyp

Grand Master
hey nobody is posting nowdays...comon guys :)

[MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION] I liked your 1st jeep and last was also a good try

Hrishi

I started my photography blog/site to maintain pics. I am working on it. I will post soon ....
PS yeah , blame the heat waves .

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Was trying to do some street photography with a manual lens mounted on my sony NEX

*farm6.staticflickr.com/5071/14366732663_895a23b0f2_c.jpgWaiting with my army by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

And I've been attending quite a few weddings

*farm3.staticflickr.com/2897/14235732471_dfb5bb0698_c.jpgFireworks ... in more ways than one by Amlan Mathur, on Flickr

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Amlan, Second one is good :thumbs:
First one, in my opinion it would be better if it is black and white. :)

Gen.Libeb

Padawan
Was trying to do some street photography with a manual lens mounted on my sony NEX
Fireworks pic is great.

hey nobody is posting nowdays...comon guys :)

I did the dumbest thing. I thought my camera was in Raw + Jpeg mode, while transferring files to pc to save disk space I shift + deleted all .CR2 files. Later I saw the camera was in Raw only mode, lost pics of last one month. The only few ones that got copied were shot in Auto mode.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
save disk space I shift + deleted all .CR2 files. Later I saw the camera was in Raw only mode, lost pics of last one month. The only few ones that got copied were shot in Auto mode.

You can try to recover them. Unless you've written data to the card after you deleted the files you might still be able to get most of the files out. Do a google about recovering files from an SD card, there will be tons of methods available

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
good subject, catchy colours, contrast with background is perfect... but truck and window are disturbing and take up too much space

- - - Updated - - -

*i.imgur.com/55h4Ob2.jpg

*i.imgur.com/234PhnC.jpg

*i.imgur.com/wTpFBuX.jpg

*i.imgur.com/8szCjKU.jpg

*i.imgur.com/LnjKm0r.jpg

*i.imgur.com/A7WO5xS.jpg

*i.imgur.com/6izAAqI.jpg

at 4:30 donno why suddenly got bug, I just got up took my cam and went to take some urban exploration type photos. plan to do lots more of this.

kaz

right here
wooow nice clicks [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION]....Watchout for thieves and all at those places because you don't wanna lose your gears right? :)

Top Bottom