The Part You Died/Got Frustrated the Most in Any Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasku

In the zone
just enable the damage setting and drive safely in no more than 3 tries u will be the winner.

Actually in my case many of the racers got trashed (cuz damage was on) and i was the lone survivor :D

lol..try it without that settin and temme how u do?!!

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I think everyone would make fun of me for this. But Im a chess freak and I game with the program Chessmaster. In there there are personalities coded in and one is V. Anand. Out of 281 games I have got 276 defeats 5 draws. Not a single win. Usually the game ends with me being decimated but every once in a while I get an advantage and somehow make a draw.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I wont make make fun, my friend and me had a bet on how many games one could draw against Chessmaster himself(highest rating) in a rated game. We used to play and play, we got our chess skills improved drastically due to that. I won the bet by *cough* *cough* discovering a yet-to-be-made public glitch. That worked since Chessmaster 6 which was the first I played, to the latest Chessmaster XI. Still havent been fixed yet :D

amitash

Intel OCer
mine has to be in GTA SA the part of the flying school i just couldnt gain altitude to get past the first ring...but then i found out tat i had forgotten to lower the landing gear...silly mistake but i got it eventually

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
NFS Pro Sreet PSP, one race that you have to win with a camaro concept to get the Pagani Zonda, still haven't managed to win :(

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Great thread. Here's my list:
God of War- Fight with the three-headed Hydra. I spent days trying to complete that. Then I read Gamespot's guide and realised I was doing it wrong.

God of War2- the fight with the 3 headed Dog.

Devil May Cry 3- the whole game is insanely difficult. The final boss battle will make your thumbs bleed.

Tomb raider legend- the underground sea monster level where one has to shoot the bells to kill the beast. Took some time to figure out and a lot of time to actually beat the thing.

shadow of the colossus- some of the colossus were a real head scratcher. The last one was a complete pain in the ass.

Black-last level. Another ass-kicker. Enormous length, tonnes of bad guys and no way to save the game mid-way (you have to play it start to finish).

Carbon- last race against the Audi R8.

we'll it happend once is Sims 2 pets
my char. fell down the treadmill then suddenly he fainted,
then when the doctor came and threw water at him he woke up and started running on the treadmill, then he fell, fainted........and this kept on looping for as long as i remember
i almost broke my remote apart :mad:
LOL!tu sims 2 khelta hai??noob gamer!!

kato

Karthiksn
The worst I was stuck in any game was Max Payne I was stuck in that first maze level for atleast an year.
Then the recent game I was stuck in was Devil May Cry 3 but I just play it again after 3 months and I just somehow clear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom