The Part You Died/Got Frustrated the Most in Any Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Alright men.Now we all are mortals,so eventually get clobbered a lot in all the games.This idea just struck me when I was playing God Of War today & almost tore my hair off at certain point.So please list all your experiences in any games where you have been killed/been pissed off/been extremely frustrated the most.

I'll start with the current game which I am playing God Of War.Was almost about to kill my PS2.It was during a certain stage in Challenge of Atlas when I had to cross some rope area & those dreaded undead warriors would keep coming in from both directions.One of them always managed to grab my leg & pull me down to instant death.The trick to fend them off is to perform a constant analog shake combo but this is what I was not very good & got killed each time.Took me an hour & a half to pass it.:cry:

Well that was me now fire away guys.:D

ancientrites

In the zone
nice topic i was really pissed in the game gta3 ,i dont remeber the stage it goes like this you will have to drive the van,touch every magazine on the road,later in portland kill the man all this in 2 minutes.
i know many of you have done it first attempt.i took nearly 15 attempts.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
we'll it happend once is Sims 2 pets
my char. fell down the treadmill then suddenly he fainted,
then when the doctor came and threw water at him he woke up and started running on the treadmill, then he fell, fainted........and this kept on looping for as long as i remember
i almost broke my remote apart :mad:

karnivore

in your face..
GTA - Vice City: forgot the name of the level. It's where you have to destroy a building by placing 5 or 6 dynamites inside a building with the aide of a RV.

Same game, where you had to bomb a bunch of goons on motorboat, with the aide of RV.

Since i played on a laptop, without a mouse, controlling RV was a pain in the a$$.

prasad_den

Padawan
we'll it happend once is Sims 2 pets
my char. fell down the treadmill then suddenly he fainted,
then when the doctor came and threw water at him he woke up and started running on the treadmill, then he fell, fainted........and this kept on looping for as long as i remember
i almost broke my remote apart :mad:
That one sounds funnyyy.... :D :D

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
this was years ago :D

in the original halflife when we had to kill that BIG tentacled monster using a combo of oxy+fuel gigantic flame torch lol I coudn't easily distract that blind monster and got killed most of the time :p then read a walk through where it was suggested to throw grenades in the opposite direction to distract it :p

after those good times I have not completed many games :( plain old CS whenever got time :D

and a LOT of times in Trackmania Nations :lol:

_

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
some stages in God of War II :p
most hated lvl in GoW2 - Crossing of the Lowlands - here we've to use grappling points & swing frm one pillar to another.

2. The Phoenix Chamber - here we've to fly over molten lava :|
3. Entrance to the Underground - those skeletons were a big mess :x

GTR2 -
whenevr lapping a car, the AI wud'nt let me go easily :x, but when i'm being lapped (in quali, openning lap), i'm given blue flag:|

GTA SA - "Cesar Vialpando" mission

many more:))

jasku

In the zone
There are many, but dont think can remem, a couple that come to mind are:

1) Mafia- there is this race wer u have come first! pretty tough!
2) SOF- last stage..you have get rid of a huge monster, with its assistants pestering u all the time. not sure if it was tuff?!!

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Prince Of Persia Warrior Within ( pc )
Jab "Dhaka" piche padta hai... *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/42.gif

kya mast game thi...*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/77.gif *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/41.gif

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Dahaka chase was easy man :D The ending traps (falling ledges and bridges) were a bit of turn off. And those exploding dogs.

I really got pissed at the fight with the two brothers in the two thrones. But finally manages to defeat them.

1) Mafia- there is this race wer u have come first! pretty tough!

just enable the damage setting and drive safely in no more than 3 tries u will be the winner.

Actually in my case many of the racers got trashed (cuz damage was on) and i was the lone survivor :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom