Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Vietcong the underground labyrinth, lol I was stuck and the traps were deadly

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
God of War- Fight with the three-headed Hydra. I spent days trying to complete that. Then I read Gamespot's guide and realised I was doing it wrong.
Was it with the last Hydra head? I almost gave up on it thinking the DVD was glitched.As no matter what I did the Hydra would just break free when it came to press "O" repeatedly.Later after much research I learnt it was not a glitch & we had to be extremely fast on it.My trick was to keep the controller down at that part & keep pressing the circle button only with my middle finger & that did the trick.:D

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ Its the big, daddy hydra, the one who ate the ship captain. One with two small green heads and one big brown head.

Btw I use the same technique for rapid key pressing. I keep the controller in my left hand and with the right index finger jam the O button. Same thing I did in POP:WW in the battles with Shahdee where one has to continue pushing button to throw her away.

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
There was this other part in Resident Evil 4 which I remember when I had to solve some puzzle.It was when we assume the role of Ashley & need to open some door by rearranging a puzzle.The darn thing almost made me tear my hair apart.:mad:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Yeah I know that one. I tried a couple of times, gave up and then used Gamespot's guide. :D

T

The Conqueror

max payne 1 the stupid maze between each stage it was such a headache :x
For that u can do parental contol (i dont remember exact) it will replace blood with some pipe like lines so that u can walk easily

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
LOK:Soul Reaver 2

the Fire Forge level...when i have 2 ignite a couldron....the room is filled with
blood & has 2 fiy using the air updraft (three)..it took me abt 35mins 2 cross dat....meanwhile i was giving galis 2 this coz i was failing 2 do so...
...teri maa ki.....(i didnt used the last word...only these words)

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
one time i was playin tomb raider 4 and one of my friend just made Lara to jump in a large pit and as she was fallin down to die, my stupid friend saved the game at that precise moment.i was like :mad: had to play whole level again.

but i really get pissed wen i am killed in a row by stupid computer bots in DOTA.

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Far Cry.Most of it's levels after the aliens start coming are unbearable.I had to use unlimited ammo & weapons cheat for it.:mad:

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
@karan

yep DOTA is wat u said. very interstin game requirin use of ur brain at the right time! try it.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Far Cry.Most of it's levels after the aliens start coming are unbearable.I had to use unlimited ammo & weapons cheat for it.:mad:
yeah the chimp pounces were unbearable to the respect of a FPS fan.

Rofl...one swipe and chimp gets ur banana. I lost interest at those levels, i was more thinking abt serious sam and his mighty guns to stone the chimps.

OP
Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^Oh Yeah! I got frustrated on a lot of points.Mainly due to the lack of ammo & the AI was very tactical for humans as they would just hide between trees & try run away once a grenade was flung towards them.It was very tough at times & the health bar was another concern.Dunno what good the armor was for as it would get depleted within no time.Unlike Crysis which was a bit easier as it had the health renewal system & cloak mode to bypass some unwanted fights,Far Cry seemed very difficulty.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom