The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

SunE

Professional Newbie
Thanks guys. Will post pics at night. I've kept it away for now since it's a gift for my dad.

*www.troll.me/images/paulygrenades/unbelievable-thumb.jpg
Fantastic Pricing !!!

Hopefully, they have good service centres across the country. :) *fingers crossed*

Here is the service center list

*images.fonearena.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/xiaomi-india-service-center-list-1.jpg

When Xiaomi Redmi Note will release and will be available in local market.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Hmm my order is still at the point where it says confirmed by seller..though flipkart first ..i suppose being in kerala they might be shipping late only..read in facebook page some had their orders cancelled !!

Mi india just posted on their facebook page that all units shipped to INDIA have Gorilla Glass 3...
thats a bonus now !!

*www.facebook.com/1495988390615727/...828.1495988390615727/1514497242098175/?type=1

on another note here is info regarding the new mi4 camera
Xiaomi Mi 4 camera spotlight: one of the first with Sony?s new 13-megapixel IMX214 sensor, demo images show it off

AND One Plus one finally mentions India..planning to launch !!
*forums.oneplus.net/threads/baby-steps.63344/

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Hmm my order is still at the point where it says confirmed by seller..though flipkart first ..i suppose being in kerala they might be shipping late only..read in facebook page some had their orders cancelled !!

Mi india just posted on their facebook page that all units shipped to INDIA have Gorilla Glass 3...
thats a bonus now !!

*www.facebook.com/1495988390615727/...828.1495988390615727/1514497242098175/?type=1

on another note here is info regarding the new mi4 camera
Xiaomi Mi 4 camera spotlight: one of the first with Sony?s new 13-megapixel IMX214 sensor, demo images show it off

AND One Plus one finally mentions India..planning to launch !!
*forums.oneplus.net/threads/baby-steps.63344/
Yippee. One plus one, that's something worth buying. But wait, I can't upgrade for another two years :cry:

E

emailvarunchandak

received my box just now... will unbox when I reach home... ofc me mind distract hota hai :p*img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/23/a7eheza5.jpg

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Planning to get one for mom next week.But I don't remember her GMAIL ID nor the password.She uses an XPERIA M so how will i be able to transfer contacts.And is there any way to find out the email/password

kaz

right here
Planning to get one for mom next week.But I don't remember her GMAIL ID nor the password.She uses an XPERIA M so how will i be able to transfer contacts.And is there any way to find out the email/password

Backup all contacts on sd card and transfer it to your new phone

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
There are comments popping up on MI facebook page about flipkart cancenlling orders automatically , some even after they have been shipped or reached the nearest transist hub, as per the post the Customer Care response is, apparently some are having serious screen issue!!!! and they are withdrawing orders
i saw around 5-6 people already commenting..started happening from evening i guess
This is kinda ridiculous..they should atleast swap it for a better one ..rather than just cancelling after the bakwas they made us go through during booking
MIne is yet to be cancelled and is on transist to my hometown..but im worried fingers crossed :-?

UPDATE
another reason CC is giving ,MI3 is having defective sim slots , those who got what do you think?

Update 2
someone ended recieving a faulty screen one
10556500_10152647157587578_3438324089233286592_n.jpg

Last edited:
E

emailvarunchandak

*img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/23/mehavy4u.jpg

still updating..... will check out full features after this... screen is awesome and fluid ness is mind blowing...... 0 lag....

SunE

Professional Newbie
The unit I've received thankfully doesn't have any issues. The SIM tray was a bit hard to open. It took more force to open than the one from my Nexus 5 but apart from that no issues. The screen doesn't have any issues.
[MENTION=165219]emailvarunchandak[/MENTION] Is your update done? Notice any changes? I tried updating mine but the servers seem to be having some problem. It takes 5 minutes to download 2 mb and then it gets stuck even though I have a 4 mbps connection. Will try again tomorrow.

E

emailvarunchandak

The unit I've received thankfully doesn't have any issues. The SIM tray was a bit hard to open. It took more force to open than the one from my Nexus 5 but apart from that no issues. The screen doesn't have any issues.
[MENTION=165219]emailvarunchandak[/MENTION] Is your update done? Notice any changes? I tried updating mine but the servers seem to be having some problem. It takes 5 minutes to download 2 mb and then it gets stuck even though I have a 4 mbps connection. Will try again tomorrow.
yeah... my update was done in 20 minutes and installation another 10... my sim tray was also a bit tight... had to refer a YouTube video.. lol... everything is great....

note that after update if done, DO a factory reset and reboot...
enjoy... :)

Top Bottom