The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

OP
sandynator

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Beware of Xiaomi service centre locations. The list is not final.

Just visited at one address[Mumbai - Borivali] mentioned in the service centre list & found out it to be Exclusive HTC only. I inquired but one person told me we are not servicing Xiaomi phones & they need to update it on their website.

bgeing

Broken In
Hi... Xiaomi mi3 lucky users,

Anybody tested these below features, if it has or not (in many reviews its not reviewed or yet to be checked).
> Wifi-direct, > MHL, > Screen Mirroring to Tv, > DLNA, etc
(AFAIK wifi-direct is there but, dont know abt others). :???:

Last edited:

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Just cant read the negative or in fact all the reviews in Flipkart!!! Deliberate? Only the 5 stars and 4 star top reviews are readable!!!

E

emailvarunchandak

Anybody tested these below features, if it has or not (in many reviews its not reviewed or yet to be checked).
not yet... hv to buy cables n other ****... :rolleyes:

amjath

Human Spambot

Screen Mirroring to Tv needs chromecast or miracast devices right?

Usually these things are not reviewed, since its a custom rom we should check Miui thread for this or user review

E

emailvarunchandak

Screen Mirroring to Tv needs chromecast or miracast devices right?

i dont think so.... you need to buy microusb to HDMI cable or something.. me too need to do some homework regarding this....!

kaz

right here
We would like to clarify that Mi 3 does not have a “screen issue”. All you need to do is remove the plastic sheet attached to the phone screen.
Again, please be assured that all our products are tested rigorously before we ship them out.

-Mi India

amjath

Human Spambot
We would like to clarify that Mi 3 does not have a “screen issue”. All you need to do is remove the plastic sheet attached to the phone screen.
Again, please be assured that all our products are tested rigorously before we ship them out.

-Mi India
Nice comment from xiaomi, some idiots don't know it is temporary cover on top :rofl:

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
haha that was the proximity sensor geting blocked.. and i think they are restoring the orders those got cancelled at least i saw some replying so
also mi india and flipkart have replied to almost the all the rage posts... thats a start ..
MIne is still in transist :pullhair:

E

emailvarunchandak

haha that was the proximity sensor geting blocked.. and i think they are restoring the orders those got cancelled at least i saw some replying so
also mi india and flipkart have replied to almost the all the rage posts... thats a start ..
MIne is still in transist :pullhair:
typical Indian noobs, start panicking at a drop of a hat... :mad:

amjath

Human Spambot
I'm pretty upset with my fellow digitians, who got their mi3 and didn't post the photos of the same. :( :p

E

emailvarunchandak

uploaded some pics here...

Share.Pho.to | This photo set was shared via Share.Pho.to
:);)

Top Bottom