The Official Xiaomi Discussion Thread

Minion

Conversation Architect
Xiaomi Mi3 Review | Digit.in

Cons
Phone heats up quite easily and freezes
Too many call drops

They better fix it ASAP. Core functions shouldn't get in the way. As already mentioned, the MIUI forum is full of bug reports. The good in all this is, that not everybody will get to buy.

Xiaomi Mi 3 scores 100,000 registrations in India|GSMArena

Good Luck to those wishing to buy

He was playing games while charging which is not recommended That will cause even a 50k phone to overheat and freeze.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
NOpe not sold out yet..but page is crashing like hell..cant buy now >_< crashed transaction page and now dont have balance in bank..they have to credit it back..man..wat a day..told my cousin at banglore to try..last hope

Flake

Linux User
Xiaomi Mi4 announced !

Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core 2.5GHz processor, 3GB LP-DDR3 RAM, 16/64GB eMMC 5.0, 5-inch 1080p Sharp / JDI OGS full lamination display, 13MP rear and 8MP front Sony stacked CMOS camera, 3080 mAh Lithium-ion polymer battery.

SunE

Professional Newbie
I'm glad to have ordered the Mi3 and not have waited for the Mi4. Mi4 simply isn't anything spectacular compared to the Mi3. It's pretty much like every other manufacturer's update so far.

kaz

right here
Xiaomi Mi4 announced !

Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 quad-core 2.5GHz processor, 3GB LP-DDR3 RAM, 16/64GB eMMC 5.0, 5-inch 1080p Sharp / JDI OGS full lamination display, 13MP rear and 8MP front Sony stacked CMOS camera, 3080 mAh Lithium-ion polymer battery.

Not 1080p its Quad HD...Looks sexy
*images.fonearena.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Xiaomi-Mi4-leak1.jpg

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
OH damnnn..my order got confirmed!!!! flipkart actually showed failed transaction !!!!!!! now i might have two..waiting for my cousin to call now !!! his also got stuck at payment gateway ...if i end up with two anyone from here want?? ill sell it at same price.. !!

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
I think MI3 looks prettier ,the one on top honestly looks like a Asus Zenphone, which though not bad but aint cool either like the Mi3. Mi4 gonna take some time to come here.

Just checked.....
Wow my assured delivery date is 26th July....... \m/.......

kaz

right here
OH damnnn..my order got confirmed!!!! flipkart actually showed failed transaction !!!!!!! now i might have two..waiting for my cousin to call now !!! his also got stuck at payment gateway ...if i end up with two anyone from here want?? ill sell it at same price.. !!

Cancel one

SunE

Professional Newbie
[MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION] It is indeed a 5" 1080p display and not QHD.

*en.miui.com/thread-29338-1-1.html
[MENTION=107549]kamikaz[/MENTION] Congrats! If you get two try selling it off at a higher price on eBay if you wanna make some cash or ask your brother to keep it for himself. I'm sure he won't be disappointed :)

kaz

right here
I think MI3 looks prettier ,the one on top honestly looks like a Asus Zenphone, which though not bad but aint cool either like the Mi3. Mi4 gonna take some time to come here.

I think now that they are already in the Indian market Mi4 won't be much delayed..

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION] It is indeed a 5" 1080p display and not QHD.

Xiaomi Mi 4: Specs, Features, Pictures, Price, Unboxing and Reviews (Updating) - Xiaomi Mi 4 - MIUI Official Community

Oooh!!!! I read that on some site :-x
Thanks for the official link

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Nah brother already has a Note 3, he is a techie .. money from his account got deducted ,,yet to recieve any update
and yeah mi4 should have been named mi3s its just a slight upgrade imo..but i think ergonomics wise it fits well..reminds me of S2 infact..
they havent mentioned the snapdragon number..they messed up when they announced mi3 funny thing though 8274AB is listed under 801 in wikipedia !!!
Snapdragon (system on chip) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Now eagerly waiting for the phone to reach..
and flipkart have started registration for next week now..!!

here is the picture showing the review... 10525951_544021962376142_5397553233181388274_n.jpg

Last edited:

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
Dont regret, they come and go! Life has to move on! You have an added advantage of good updates to "L"... So its going to be now wait and watch!
Agreed. Good Dev support is also a plus for moto. But it will be a while when I root my phone.

Top Bottom