The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
ichi said:
At least both are sluts

I think calling anyone as sluts is offending. We love and adore celebs and thats why tabloids and paparazzi exist. Its okay to criticize but being judgmental sucks!!

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
^^^ H a H a H a... like I said don't be judgmental. See I had to give that painful laugh!
But you are right P Hilton is my angel!!
---------------

I am looking for a usb based TV tuner for my MacBook, any recommendations ??

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
yeah. please mind your language.. there are many underage ^kids^ here :D ..

On a serious note.. how's zune performance compared to iPod classic.. and is it launched in India?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^well kids cannot be underage, they are either kids or underage users !

Better get anything but not zune !

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
^^^ LOL

Sunny1211993 said:
The Apple thread is heading somewhere else.

You cannot complain if you haven't read this thread from the beginning. Here we discuss everything that is Apple and every other thing that is non-Apple. in case you didn't know we fought off a Mod who wanted to dump this thread in Chit Chat section. So stop complaining and have fun :)

hellknight said:
how's zune performance compared to iPod classic

Isn't my description enough ?? iPod anytime!!

Pat

Beyond Smart
On a serious note.. how's zune performance compared to iPod classic.. and is it launched in India?
Not launched anywhere except US AFAIK. Performance wise its ok (for non-audiophiles like me there is hardly any difference) It is bulkier than its iPod counter-part, but has a big 3" screen!

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
^ I agree, the Zune hardware is pretty good. But as I have heard, the software sucks. I'll research on that..
I think a substantial population is non-audiophile. And Zune can't be that bad, unless you compare it with 'things'..

@Azeem
You want a tv tuner for Mac? Nothing beeneats* EyeTV .. or so I have heard. I don't know about pricing, availability, etc though.. Google is your friend.

*should have been beats, what was I thinking? Lol.

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

Zune's audio quality is pretty good but believe me, it's software sucks. And Zune client (on PC) is one of the worst sync tool that I ever saw. SO, I would say, among the two, stick to ipod classic.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Oh thanx.. u know i haven't seen a zune in real.. so i thought that lets ask in the forum.. Zune might be syncable with MediaMonkey i think..

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
Safari needs to be able to search other websites. I use wikipedia a lot and I hate going to www.wikipedia.org everytime I need something. But other than that, it works like really well. I didn't really try Safari 4 though.

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
Aaargh! I didnt know I crossed 1,000 posts this quick. :eek: I had thought about doing something legendary in my 1,000th post. Now, I don't even know what was my 1,000th post about.

Anyone know how to find that out, my 1,000 post? It might be very simple, but I do not know.
------------

Err.. I know Mac OS is rock stable, yes I do believe that. But there must be something that you need to do routinely on Mac OS, something for maintenence?

Something like Scandisk, Disk Defrag, Disk Cleanup, Registry Repair just so that you guys know what kinda things I need. Those things might not be needed in Mac, like it does not have a registry, but please do tell what all should be done.

Top Bottom