The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters
OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Dude, how do you propose they add full screen album artwork to a horizontal screen? It would look really ugly with all that empty space at the side and controls placed over the album art. It would be the sort of UI Microsoft comes up with.

yash

I draw every day
@aryayush yeah, I upgraded quicktime. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to play any video on itunes.

yash

I draw every day
@azeem I don't think that matters. if it was a prerequisite for installing itunes 8, the installer wouldn't have let me proceed with the installation till I installed updated quicktime. Only after I launched itunes and tried to play a video, it told me I need to update quicktime, which I did, and now all the videos are playing just fine.

I have an idea tho. How about I 'buy' a (free) episode and as its downloading, cancel the download of the SD version. I think its just that the SD version download is overwriting the HD download.

goobimama

 Macboy
Hey! I wasn't the one whining. Just that everyone on this forum thought I knew about this whole digit forum being down. So I just announced it on twitter once or twice.

So everyone here on 2.1?

yash

I draw every day
I think i figured out the problem with my HD downloads not saving.. i will post back with confirmed results in an hour or two.

superczar

-n00b-
Upgraded to 2.1 last night
Fixes pretty much all of the lag issues caused after the 2.x upgrade
Do it right away if you havent done so already

goobimama

 Macboy
Another LOL and you will get ROFl'ed by the green power.

So who all has updated to 10.5.5? My update failed to download last night so I'll have to continue tonight. So everyone's update went smooth?

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
^^
10.5.5???????
no one told me about it! LOL must update what are the fixes?
Sorry for the mess , typing on iPod touch. Very clumsy.

Top Bottom