The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

goobimama

 Macboy
Yeah. Reign of Chaos. Never played the Frozen Throne Expansion before. Will this time.

Transmission 1.30 is out. And it is awesome.

First of all they've now integrated the Web Interface thing. And its got quite a few enhancements here and there, more options throughout the app. Of course there's no use telling about this cause its going to show up in that auto update anyway. Still, just thought I should mention it.

Last edited:

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
:)

*gizmodo.com/assets/images/gizmodo/2008/08/2723090810_6501c93ae2_o.png
*gizmodo.com/assets/images/gizmodo/2008/08/2722267025_e2d7944766_o.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. Reign of Chaos. Never played the Frozen Throne Expansion before. Will this time.

Transmission 1.30 is out. And it is awesome.

First of all they've now integrated the Web Interface thing. And its got quite a few enhancements here and there, more options throughout the app. Of course there's no use telling about this cause its going to show up in that auto update anyway. Still, just thought I should mention it.

Updated last night.So far so good.I'm getting better speeds with this one.

A lil prob with Time Capsule.Whenever it starts backing up,it eats up all my bandwidth and it takes ages to open a single page.Any thoughts regarding this?

Keyboard with FW 2.0.1 is lagging!

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Wait, how the Hell did you upgrade to 2.0.1? PwnageTool doesn’t even support it yet.

As for Time Capsule, well, you might need to use a wired backup option if you’re having that issue. I, though, don’t experience any drop in torrent downloading speeds when a backup is in progress.

Hehe,didn't you get to know from your sources that if 2.0 is pwned properly,2.0.1 need not be pawned.Anyways,Pwnage tool 2.0.1 is out.Just update and enjoy even more sluggishness:DSafari seems much faster though.

For time capsule,is there a firmware prob or what?

My iPhone cam glass has many scratches on it.Does that affect picture quality?

Last,How the hell do I transfer data from iPhone to other phones?

Posted from my iPhone:D

dinesh72

Journeyman
Wait, let me get hands on my iPhone!!

I've already registered before to get iPhone with Airtel, do you guys think this will work or it is just a hype, it will be like normal going to shop and be in the Q (watch techno-kids)!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
I am pretty sure Indian public won't Q'up to get hands on iPhone 3G and even if some Q'up they do it for the sake of doing it !!

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
^^^Oh Wow you guys so confident... This ain't no Rajni starer people !!
------------------------

*img165.imageshack.us/img165/2817/picture1zh5.png

Finally I got that Green light. The port is finally open..
The new upgrade of Transmission has done the trick. In Tiger port forwarding was possible from System Prefs but in Leopard there seems to be no way to do it without using third party app. So I tried NoobProof that works in conjunction with the Mac OS Firewall and does some really great job of allowing and denying access to internet besides port forwarding. But I was still not able to make that port open in Transmission. I upgraded to new version and suddenly I get this green light :)

--------------------------

How did iPhone made it to so many other countries while its given only on contract basis with AT&T, or is it that only iPhone 3G is given on contract basis ??

Last edited:
Yeah,that is why Unlocked and Jailbroken iPhones are better.Airtel or Vodafone or whatever Service Provider will charge iPhone 3G users a bit more than the normal usersas they do wiht BlackBerry users.
3G costs 3times more than EDGE!!That's too much!My dad would send me to Kota even if I ask for it:D
GPS?I have it on my other phone and tell you it's toooo crippled!Better ask Rikshaw drivers than using GPS in India.At least in Delhi.What else is improved in 3G version?

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
Almost all countries that have the iPhone, provide it along with a contract from the service provider.

No No, I am talking of the illegal ones, the ones that are brought to a country, unlocked and jailbroken. Lets go back to a couple months before iPhone 3G released. In that time how'd your US friend get an iPhone for you ??

Top Bottom