The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters
@Goobi,thought this problem is only with me so didn't bother posting.

@Aayush,Thanks.Will try it out.

My iPhone audio gets distorted when I set it to full.With earphones it's fine.I think one of the speakers is gone!Dead!You face that kinda probs with grey market products.At least I do.

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
The iPhone only has one speaker, and plus, it was never meant to play songs in the first place.

//Woops. Didn't notice your post, Aayush.

----------------------

[offtopic]

Brothers, today, I'd like to share something. I'm really excited and happy. Take a look.

*farm4.static.flickr.com/3189/2737638007_7b473e0099.jpg

It's not really a big accomplishment if you see it from one angle. But getting a call from your distant relative cousin (whom you've had a secret crush on) and being told that your name features in the local newspaper is a feeling that is more awesome than awesomeness itself.

[/offtopic]

So the iPhone. No, what? Mac? Or was that Macintosh! Huh? Apple? Yea, I love Apple. Huh... there's goobi with a fish. No, not the guy with the cat fetish, that's goobimama. There's goobi, the great cat. Or is that smallcat? What? Huh! Errr.... *swoooosh*

-------------------------

So I've reserved my unticket for the first position in line at the Airtel Relationship centre in Malad. I know the watchman there :D

Last edited:
*img.skitch.com/20080806-p9mpx35cpsw3uwdtfnspy7rq6j.preview.jpg
Click for full size - Uploaded with plasq's Skitch
I'm getting sound from only one audio output.Any help?

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
[offtopic]

Brothers, today, I'd like to share something. I'm really excited and happy. Take a look.

It's not really a big accomplishment if you see it from one angle. But getting a call from your distant cousin (whom you've had a secret crush on) and being told that your name features in the local newspaper is a feeling that is more awesome than awesomeness itself.

[/offtopic]
Hey, congratulations! I know that feeling. :D

So the iPhone. No, what? Mac? Or was that Macintosh! Huh? Apple? Yea, I love Apple. Huh... there's goobi with a fish. No, not the guy with the cat fetish, that's goobimama. There's goobi, the great cat. Or is that smallcat? What? Huh! Errr.... *swoooosh*
?? :?

So I've reserved my unticket for the first position at the Airtel Relationship centre in Malad. I know the watchman there :D
Seriously, will there be lines in India too? What about all those people (myself included) who were dissing the Americans for being stupid enough to line up for just a phone?

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
The iPhone only has one speaker, and plus, it was never meant to play songs in the first place.

//Woops. Didn't notice your post, Aayush.

----------------------

[offtopic]

It's not really a big accomplishment if you see it from one angle. But getting a call from your distant cousin (whom you've had a secret crush on) and being told that your name features in the local newspaper is a feeling that is more awesome than awesomeness itself.

[/offtopic]

-------------------------

So I've reserved my unticket for the first position at the Airtel Relationship centre in Malad. I know the watchman there :D

hey congrats man -esp for the cousin part :p

@ others,where's the warcraft idea.i'll join in,need to buy it first.

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
dude its the best game i ever played.try it once.its awesome

OT-sunny-my gtlk status away means i'm either away or working.so in that case u can mail :)

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
First of all, what's with all the incest that's going on here? Cousins? You guys are sick. Second, what's with that really cryptic message? The one which mentions Small Cat.

And three, Warcraft III is the greatest strategy game ever made. Myself and Ediz are ready for multiplayer. Waiting for nish-boy to join up (and anyone else who is interested.

goobimama

 Macboy
I'm using it on the Mac. But I guess the PC version should be able to join up on the same multiplayer network (I'm not sure in this regard)

Top Bottom