The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
^^ If possible try and get your paws on the Windows version and post feedback here. I'm really feeling lazy to go ahead and check it out for myself. :p

goobimama

 Macboy
I sure will, no probs. I don't particularly care if a buggy beta screws up the Windows installation (it is screwed anyway!)

dinesh72

Journeyman
Safari 4 - can't login to hdfcbank acc. (kCFErrorDomainCFNetwork error 303.)

Reason I tried Safari 4 was to see if I get workaround on the proxy authentication pop down that I get everytime I open new page but still the same problem!!

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I sure will, no probs. I don't particularly care if a buggy beta screws up the Windows installation (it is screwed anyway!)

I don't know much about screwing the Windows installation. I just don't want my internet browsing experience to be screwed by a buggy beta, like poorly loaded pages, frequent crashing/freezing and stuff like that. I'd rather stick to my v3.1.1 instead.

A pinch of salt, added to the oceans makes no difference, ehh ?

Why do you Macboys always make fun of pwooh lil Windows. It's not all that bad you know. :D

Last edited:
OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
It costs $499 + taxes in the U.S. so yeah, that sounds pretty reasonable to me.

------------------

I love Safari 4. It launches in a second and page-loading is even faster, which I didn’t think was possible (given than v3.1.1 was already so speedy).

There are two problems though—opening the Apple Store still makes it unresponsive for a few seconds and it doesn’t scroll properly in the areas within a page, like a text box that has a scrollbar. It’s really irritating.

But I’m willing to deal with those minor bugs due to the superb performance boost. :)

Of course, all of this pertains to the Mac OS X version.

Pathik

Google Bot
I don't know much about screwing the Windows installation. I just don't want my internet browsing experience to be screwed by a buggy beta, like poorly loaded pages, frequent crashing/freezing and stuff like that. I'd rather stick to my v3.1.1 instead.

In that case thou shalt rather try Opera 9.5 - the Baap of all browsers :D

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
*img.skitch.com/20080613-bw9bnf37ie4sn4ii5bye4cjqtm.preview.jpg

I added an arrow just in case you can't stop looking at the girl. :D

Oh I love that pic!! I think I commented on that pic while we were following the live Webcast. God... she's got the cutest ASS and I don't care what you are point to ... ;-)

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I added an arrow just in case you can't stop looking at the girl. :D

What you mean to say there is some thing else in the pic apart from Ms. Angel Ass? :D

In that case thou shalt rather try Opera 9.5 - the Baap of all browsers :D

I tried it for one whole day. Then let out a big yawn and went back to Safari. Actually if there was no Safari, I might've went back to Firefox. I really don't like Opera much. And the new interface looks tacky, in my opinion.

Last edited:

praka123

left this forum longback
infact,apart from safari there are new web browsers for *nix coming soon with webkit backend.already Epiphany browser for Gnome exists ;) not to left midori browser too.

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
Nice, except that the reflections look alien :)

----------

I need to purchase a new mouse. Any suggestions ? I'd be using it with my MacBook too, so suggest accordingly. I hear the lazer mice are popular these days.