The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

goobimama

 Macboy
I'm gonna come clean. I didn't watch the SDK video until now. For all the fanboyism, I missed out on such an amazing video for such a long time. Shame on me.

Now I know I'm very late, but is this SDK awesome or what! Holy mother of Santa and Banta!

Question: Is internet browsing using the iPhone considered as WAP or as internet usage? Cause I enabled the GPRS FUN plan, which gives unlimited WAP usage but charges 2 paisa per KB for internet. And I'm getting charged for surfing via iPhone.

Last edited:
OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
It isn't considered WAP. It has a full fledged web browser capable of opening full fledged websites. Only WAP capable mobiles cannot open them. They're redirected to the crappy WAP version, if the site has one.

So basically, on the iPhone, you'll always be charged for the full Internet, because that's what you're getting.

Posted from my iPhone

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
How An iPod Helps You Maintain Sanity
In all this bad there is something good that’s making me feel like hope is still there, Chamillioaire’s Riding Dirty Remix featuring Akon, Atif Aslam’s Pehli Nazar Mein makes sure that I forget where I am momentarily and I start singing to the tune ignoring my aunt calling me for lunch, if that’s not all, Rihanna’s Umbrella gives me the much needed respite from the sun, if it wasn’t for my iPod I wonder what would have happened to me.
[…] Continue Reading…

K guys 8GB iPhone bought coz 16 GB was not available.Ill have my iPhone by tomorrow.yipeee!!!
They (iPhone guys)told that 16GB iPhone sometimes hangs.Whatever..........i have my iPhone.
Get ready for my pestering questions guys!!
can anybody tell me vodafone gprs settings for iphone??
GPRS is enabled but they never send me settings dunno y.I called CC many a times and SMSed them a million times but got no reply.Can anybody using vodafone with iphone can gimme the GPRS settings plzzz?

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
try the age old technique. APN should be 'internet'. Usename and pass should be 'a'.

Check this link. A nice read for the fanboy kind :)
Macopinion: Too many icons

Last edited:
OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
LOL! You crack me up... sometimes. :p

I love how you said "hangs more". It's assumed that any Windows PC is gonna hang. 8)

That's like saying a windows PC with 500GB HDD hangs more than a PC with 250GB. LOL.
Even my 1000GB Windows/ubutnu PC doesnt hang,LOL!

LOL! You crack me up... sometimes. :p

I love how you said "hangs more". It's assumed that any Windows PC is gonna hang. 8)
i never experience any hang ups on my vista x64 PC,no BSODs either.
It is not that every PC running windows hangs up ,slows down etc etc.Windows can serve you very well if maintained well.:)
Moreover ,vista is the best gaming platform if i am not mistaken:D

goobimama

 Macboy
^^ Ah well, you got to give the macboys their little fun time. Poking fun at the hanging windows is a lot of fun :)

Moreover ,vista is the best gaming platform if i am not mistaken
What's the point of the best gaming platform when at the moment you are about to complete the last, most difficult level, the thing just decides to sit back on a freakin cloud and take a harp lesson.

Last edited:

yash

I draw every day
How An iPod Helps You Maintain Sanity
[…] Continue Reading…

I freaking hate the song umbrella! it makes no sense!

^^ Ah well, you got to give the macboys their little fun time. Poking fun at the hanging windows is a lot of fun :)

What's the point of the best gaming platform when at the moment you are about to complete the last, most difficult level, the thing just decides to sit back on a freakin cloud and take a harp lesson.

Oh, that was legen-wait for it... dary!

guys,iPhone 8 GB is here!
Is it recommended to update to 1.1.4??
My dad told that updating iPhone will screw it.IS it correct.
SHould i update via itunes?

Last edited:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
updating via itunes will brick ur phone and u will not be able to use it with indian sim cards :)

Top Bottom