The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters
Guys,iPod touch dropped,iPhone coming on Sunday from chandigarh!!
some questions here-
1.What are the problems with iPhone in India?
2.Can i update the firmware?
3.What is the risk?
4.which is the best model?one with 16GB HD?
5.iPod Touch vs iPhone.

I saw my uncle's iPhone and dad also told me to buy an iPhone rather than iPod(he considers them wastage of money),so getting an iPhone on sunday.:D:D:D
Thank You

goobimama

 Macboy
1. No warranty
2. Yes.
3. Warranty (hardware wise).
4. Go for 16GB if you have the extra cash. Looking back I think I should have considered the 16GB. 8GB is still mighty fine though.
5. iPhone FTW! Thank god aayush kept me away from the Touch. I almost got it back in Jan.

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
1. None as such. Except if you consider "lack of warranty" as a problem
2. Yes. And it is very easy via iTunes.
3. No warranty available on the hardware.
4. Obviously, if you have the moolah, go for the 16GB one.
5. iPhone anyday.

how much will 16gb iphone cost??
35k is the budget.
Some people say that u have to unlock everytime u update the firmware,is it right?
and will buying from chandigarh and using in delhi cause any probs?

Last edited:
OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Some people say that u have to unlock everytime u update the firmware,is it right?
Yes, it is, but it's very easy. No worries. We're here to help you out in case you face any issues. :)

and will buying from chandigarh and using in delhi cause any probs?
LOL! No. :)

Buy the 8GB iPhone, by the way. The 16GB sucks. It's slow, crashes a lot and doesn't actually have 16GB of storage. The speakers are crappy, the screen flickers and the volume is very low. 8GB is much better.

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
Buy the 8GB iPhone, by the way. The 16GB sucks. It's slow, crashes a lot and doesn't actually have 16GB of storage. The speakers are crappy, the screen flickers and the volume is very low. 8GB is much better.

You forgot the mention the ugly battery life and the problem with the home button's spring.

Yes, it is, but it's very easy. No worries. We're here to help you out in case you face any issues. :)

LOL! No. :)

:shock::shock::shock:
is it an iPhone or MTNL 50Rs wala set??
Tell me which one 2 buy?16 GB or 8GB?

dinesh72

Journeyman
Can't hold my patience anymore! Need to rethink seriously!!

tuaw.com reports iphone India release in september(vodaphone 28000 RS 8 gb)

Last edited:
OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Sorry for the ruckus! I was just messin' around. I don't want to see anyone else with a 16GB iPhone. :p

But I guess I can't have my exclusivity forever, so go for it, I guess. I was kidding about the problems. It has none of those.

Top Bottom