The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

goobimama

 Macboy
And in a Mac Mini ?

mamajee Did you ask your dealer yet ?
While you can surely upgrade your RAM in a mac mini using DDR2 677 whatever. But the upgrading a mini involves using a knife and some force unlike the other machines where it's just a matter of a screw or two.

And no, I haven't yet asked. But by the time you read this, I'll have emailed him. :)

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
I'm just not excited about this event. Seeing those apps on the jailbroken iPhone (and how easy it is to install) I can only wonder how Apple will screw it up with their closed system.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
actually the funny part is how will the sdk application react to the unlocked fones, either they will hav no issues or otherwise

goobimama

 Macboy
Woah! Was catching on the latest georgy carlin along with the boys. I sat there for half an hour watching this until I finally burst out "That's a macintosh!". Of course, no one knew why I was excited or anything. :)

goobimama

 Macboy
Yesterday I went to my Apple store and asked why the Macbook Air still hasn't arrived. Well, they have already sold 6 of them and are currently waiting to restock (with four pre-orders). Every time they get stock someone comes and picks it up. Even their demo machine was taken from them within an hour and half. Seems to me like this baby isn't going to be a flop like everyone said...

So the only way for me to see one of those is to buy one.

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
^^ i actually saw the Air. Pictures really don't do it justice. And considering how awesome the pics look, that's saying something.

goobimama

 Macboy
Yep. The guy told me. The pictures don't do justice at all. And it's also super light. Like holding a paper file. Am waiting for their next batch.

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Yesterday I went to my Apple store and asked why the Macbook Air still hasn't arrived. Well, they have already sold 6 of them and are currently waiting to restock (with four pre-orders). Every time they get stock someone comes and picks it up. Even their demo machine was taken from them within an hour and half. Seems to me like this baby isn't going to be a flop like everyone said...

So the only way for me to see one of those is to buy one.
How I Got a MacBook Air for 15 Dollars and remember that "How to buy Anything" article?

Keep your hopes high. :D

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
While you can surely upgrade your RAM in a mac mini using DDR2 677 whatever. But the upgrading a mini involves using a knife and some force unlike the other machines where it's just a matter of a screw or two.

And no, I haven't yet asked. But by the time you read this, I'll have emailed him. :)

I am amazed by the sales too. The Imagine store nearby has sold 23 Airs to far.

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
A little offtopic, but Stammy's blog posts are something that I always look forward to. His posts are amazingly informative and neatly written.

Top Bottom