The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
This MacBook is recently updated but if you wait for another 6-8 months, we can see the v.2 of iPhone. So it's a good idea to buy a MacBook now and buy an iPhone after 6-8 months.

I've also decided to wait for some time to buy an iPhone. Going to buy Sony H50, unless it gets bad reviews. If I can afford, I might even buy a lower end dSLR digicam.

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
Okay, what's the fastest and best way to sell of my Mac Mini for a good price ? What's the price I can get for my Mini ? ( No, I'm not sellin it here on digit )

Parent's have finally agreed on me buying the MacBook. Will have to settle for the 2nd Model.

goobimama

 Macboy
Dude. The macbook is an awesome machine. I even like the whiteness of it. And if it gets dirty, all it takes is five minute to clean it with that magic cream. My iBook is white as ever...

goobimama

 Macboy
Dunno what it's called. I've been using that cream to clean computer plastics for years together (back when I was working at a PC dealer. Yeah, I worked for four months). Just have to put a little on a cloth and rub it over the spot and it magically becomes white as ever. I clean my keyboard, iBook, and even the iBook trackpad with it. No problems so far.

I've also decided to wait for some time to buy an iPhone. Going to buy Sony H50, unless it gets bad reviews. If I can afford, I might even buy a lower end dSLR digicam.
Get a low end dSLR dude. Put up that extra cash, starve if you have to, but get a dSLR. The difference between those and a point and shoot (even H50) is astonishing. Try and look for a second hand piece... I could find one if you want (what's your budget?)

Last edited:

drgrudge

^^
Yeah some models in Amazon was costing $435 and a little better one was $520. It was very tempting to buy.

Please suggest some models and yeah I'm open to a second hand piece if it's worth it.

I'm looking for something around $400. Might extend max to $500. If I'm buying here, then not more than Rs 20k.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i wud also sugeest what grudgy has said if u dont get more than 55-60% owning 2 macs is sexier than getting less :) atleast i wudv done that :)

goobimama

 Macboy
I hope there's an update for Safari-Windows. That 10053 bug just....bugs me out.

@Dr: Hows your safari experience doing? (@aayush: Is this a possible pun?)

drgrudge

^^
Mine is fine. Having 2 issues.
1. AdBlock (I've this Safari AdBlock but for some strange reason, it's not working - so viewing pages with ads :( )
2. Closing the downloads window after successful downloads.

Otherwise it's fine. Dumped FX. :D

By the way, did you see my last reply in the previous page?

goobimama

 Macboy
I'm using Safari Adblock 0.3.2. Works perfectly here. Of course there is no "right-click > block image" like with that adblock for Safari, but I'm satisfied with this one. The google ads on Digit are blocked at least :)

I had to work with firefox the last few days when I realised how amazing rearranging tabs is in Safari. I also love to pull out tabs I don't require at the moment but will need somewhere in the near future. So I went around installing Safari on all my PCs :) (that 10053 bug really kills the experience though)

Top Bottom