The official thread for any and all discussion related to Apple Inc.

The new MacBook!

• Total voters
OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Since Ashwin keeps boasting about his Comic Life creations, let me show you my own little creation:

*www.macuser.com/hardware/some_thoughts_on_multitouch_pa.php

I made that entirely by myself. Amazing, right? Well, for a work of five seconds, it aint half bad, fellas. :p

narangz

Web developer
@narangz: Blog design is called "Foliage" I think. It was a wordpress theme back when I first got it. But now there's a blogger version somewhere as well.

Mind you, there is going to a complete refresh of the blog. Let's see if I can finish up by the first week or march.

Update of the Week:

Goobi buys himself an iPod Shuffle!
I got the green. I must say this. It has the most awesome packaging I've ever come across. Right from taking off the seal, to the bottom of the pack. Wow!

Plugged it in to find that it OS X recognises I have the green iPod. Setup is a breeze as usual. Now I'm just chilling on my tracks...

Thank you, Milind! Did you edit the WP version for blogger or it worked without doing anything?
Are you going to design the blog with the theme you used here?
And what are you doing with your cat there? Mind you, it'll take your Shuffle away you will have to find the shuffled pieces of your Shuffle in its poop :p

Hey fellas, you might have heard about Daring Furball by now :)

John Groober :mrgreen:

Last edited:
OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Are you going to design the blog with the theme you used here?
He asked people not to reveal it. There goes his "top secret". :p

And what are you doing with your cat there? Mind you, it'll take your Shuffle away you will have to find the shuffled pieces of your Shuffle in its poop :p
Naah, the small cat is too lazy to chew on something like the shuffle. Or at least, that's what Milind always tells us. :lol:

OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
I've decided. If we don't hear anything about the iPhone's coming to India by the end of April 2008, I'm buying myself a 32GB iPod touch.

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
... and I'm pretty sure we won't :|

-------------------------------------

What are the average memory usages of Safari for you guys ?

Last edited:
OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
150MB - 200MB, I guess. Right now, it's 168MB with only six tabs open and the browser open for... umm... at least seven days.

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
Now that I am on Safari...
Mine is 73Mb of Real Memory 995MB virtual memory with 6 tabs open
BTW whats the actual count ??? I guess Real Memory

preshit.net

ex3n1us m4x1mus
Everyone's here on 2GB+, right ?

With me on 1GB, Safari tends to lag a bit if I have multiple tabs open. I have to quit it and start over.

Top Bottom